Prologue

Prologue

The Cullen Clan had just moved back to Forks, Washington after a few decades and would soon begin at Forks High, but there were already arguments amongst the once close knit Clan. The reason for this; Jasper's mate Margot Lahote. They had just found out via Alice what horrific tragedy she'd suffered the previous year and how the scum bag and his family were trying to take her son away from her by throwing money around, so she had got a job at Forks High. The argument wasn't about what happened and the result of it, despite how all of them (minus Edward) hating it, no, the argument was over Jasper not wanting to wait two years to be with his mate.

"Just wait until you Graduate when you're supposed to! Why does it matter?" Edward drawled, boredom clear in his voice as he rolled his eyes.
"What difference does it make to you Edward!" Jasper growled, Major very close to the surface. "You don't have a mate and Margot is mine! I will not be waiting two or three years to graduate just to be with her! I will be a Senior and no one will stop me!" Major growled warningly, his eyes now pitch black with red swirls within the sea of black.

"Edward enough!" Carlisle ordered, fed up with his youngest making this worse. "Jasper, you, Rose and Emmett can be Seniors and Alice and Edward can be three years below you. If you work hard I'm sure you can graduate early so you can be with her earlier without compromising herself, her son, or her court case. Alice, you and Claire will have to be seen together dating once you're at least a junior or even a senior preferably. I will hear no more on this!" Carlisle said sternly, holding up a hand to stop Edward. He regretted letting Edward get away with so much since he came back from his binge on human blood. He and Esme just didn't want that to happen again, so they pandered to his every whim despite his sister's doubts and concerns, he wished he'd listened then but he'll listen now and get his Coven, his family back in order.

Hopefully it's not too late. He didn't care if Edward could hear his thoughts right now, if the glare was anything to go by Edward could hear his thoughts, but he's had enough.
"Claire, you have an interview at the police station and I have one at the Hospital once I've registered everyone at the school as summer is nearly over." Carlisle added, as he grabbed his car keys and left the house with his twin sister, knowing Jasper was planning to do just as he said. So he would make sure he informed the school as such while he was there.