Chapter Six, Meeting with the Cullens

The day Billy and Carlisle had decided upon had arrived. The pair had decided to hold the meeting on a Saturday in the afternoon at two o'clock pm, that way no one would be missing any work or school. As it was nearing two o'clock in the afternoon, Carlisle put aside the book he was reading and stood to his feet gathering everyone's attention.
"It's nearly time, we best head out. We wouldn't want to be late." Carlisle said diplomatically.
"Finally." Jasper sighed, racing off into the Forest heading towards the treaty line.
"Someone's eager." Emmett laughed teasingly, as the family followed behind Jasper to the treaty line. As the Cullens were running towards the treaty line they were shocked at how fast Jasper actually was, it was sort of eye opening to what he's experienced as they had all thought Edward was the fastest (something that caused a sour look to appear upon the auburn haired's face) but it seems like they were wrong.

Finally, the rest of the Cullens arrived noticing that all of the tribe elders were in the clearing with the four wolves around them, and with Jasper standing a good few feet away in respect. They couldn't help but notice, however, that one of the wolves was significantly smaller than the other three.
"Is that... Margot?" Emmett asked incredulously, staring at the pure white wolf apart from the silver stripe down her spine who was much smaller than the other three as it was more prominent as she stood between a dark silver wolf and a brown wolf.
"Emmett!" Rosalie hissed at her husband and mate, incredulously, as the wolves and Jasper growled at him.
"Sorry. Sorry." Emmett apologised quickly, hands raised.

"Carlisle. Thank you for agreeing to this meeting. I'll introduce you to the other Elder members: this is Old Quil and Joy Ateara, Tiffany and Peter Call, Harry and Sue Clearwater and Jamie and Cora Lahote." Billy introduced, pointing to each member from his seated position in his wheelchair. "There is much for us to discuss, and I for one, hope to come to an amicable agreement and put the differences aside for the betterment of two members of our families." Billy said diplomatically, as always he was the spokesperson as he was the leader of the tribe, despite not being the eldest. However, he did take the opinions and thoughts of the other elders of the tribe into account, hence why Old Quil and Joy Ateara, Tiffany and Peter Call, Harry and Sue Clearwater and Jamie and Cora Lahote were with him.