Chapter Four, Holy Shit! I Imprinted on my student!

It's been two weeks since Margot and Paul shifted for the first time. During that time they had to control their anger which always seemed to be near boiling point, especially when someone said something about Jayden or either twin: that was their trigger point. However, it was also the solution to effectively calming them down if they thought of each other and of Jayden they could calm themselves down even if they were on the brink of shifting. Paul and Margot had always been very close since the moment they were born and had a stronger bond than anyone had ever seen, which seemed to have become stronger since shifting, their bond with Jayden had also increased which Sam and Jared had found out the hard way after the twins first shifted.

Which was the main reason the Council had agreed to tell everyone about the Legends at the next bonfire in a few days, they admitted they should have done this from the get go, especially after what happened to Emily, but better late then never Margot supposed. During the two weeks they had off from work; Margot got to stay with her son bonding with him which both were extremely happy about, when she wasn't on patrol with Paul that is, and she hated that the following day her two weeks were up and she had to go back to work.
"I'm not sure about this." Paul grumbled, quietly, his arms crossed as he watched his sister put Jayden down for a nap after singing him to sleep.
"We don't exactly have much choice Paul." Margot whispered, shooing her brother from the room so she could quietly close the door.

"If their mates are like our Imprinting then they don't exactly have much of a choice, do they?" Margot asked quietly, heading to her room so she and Paul could continue watching Harry Potter.
"I know but you're my twin, my other half and my best friend, Mar. I don't want anything to happen to you. I failed you once, I'm not going to do so again!" Paul grumbled.
"Paul it wasn't your fault it never was. You were there for me when I felt so lost, and afraid of everyone and everything. You are my rock. I know I can always count on my big brother." Margot said, leaning her head on Paul's shoulder.
"Always." Paul said, wrapping his arm around her shoulders and kissed her head as he pressed play. The pair of them enjoyed their last relaxing evening before they went back to work.