Chapter Eighteen, Pack Bond

The morning after Margot and Jasper had completed their bond, she woke up feeling happy and content in Jasper's arms as she let out a contented sigh snuggling deeper into his chest earning a light hearted chuckle from the man and a kiss to her forehead.
"Good mornin' darlin'." Jasper greeted happily, kissing her head once more. "How're you feeling?"
"Morning Jasper." Margot mumbled sleepily, kissing his chest over his heart. "I feel wonderful. You okay?"
"I'm feeling amazing now that I know I didn't hurt you last night." Jasper sighed with clear evidence of relief coating his face and which made his amber eyes shine brightly in the bright morning sunshine.

"You could never hurt me, Jazz." Margot assured him, looking up at him with a warm tender smile on her face as she leaned up to kiss him which he readily reciprocated; the pair sharing every warm feeling they had for each other. "If you had, I promise I would've told you." Margot promised once they pulled back.
"Okay." Jasper said relieved. "I'm going to make you some breakfast in bed so all you need to do is relax. I'll make some for Paul too and place in the microwave for when he gets up."
"Oh. Thank you Jasper." Margot replied startled but with a small smile on her lips.
"You don't have to thank me, sweetheart." Jasper stated, kissing her once more as he climbed out of bed slipping on some pjs as he went.

While she waited, Margot sat up against the headboard relaxed as she lost herself in Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince book for the hundredth millionth time; not that she cared. She loved them and it was as simple as that. While deciding the pack deserved a respite, a day to just relax without patrol or anything like that and made a mental note to speak to Sam about it as she was the Alpha Luna and Sam the Alpha, they co-lead and had decided to always run new ideas past each other. With that in mind she finished the chapter she was on and replaced the bookmark before taking her phone off charge. Sam answered on the second ring.