Chapter One, First Sight, First Lesson

For the first time since having to constantly attend school, Jasper was in a rush to get to his first lesson to be near and to see his mate before the bell had even rung. Major was going mad inside him wanting Jasper to be close to their mate, to kiss her, hold her and mark her. But even Major didn't want to risk their mates' court case or her son and that was the only thing stopping him from acting on those impulses.
"You do know you can't be with her until you graduate!" Edward said snidely.
"Edward shut up!" Rosalie hissed.
"Don't you think I know that!" Jasper hissed, before he stalked off into the school for his first lesson; art.
"Well done!" Rosalie snapped sarcastically, glaring at him. "I'll see you later Em." Rosalie said, kissing his lips before she too headed off to art. 

As Jasper approached the Art classroom he could hear Miss Greene filling his mate in on how he was graduating at Thanksgiving or at the latest at Christmas, just like how she graduated early, and couldn't stop the smug smirk that spread across his lips when he felt butterflies erupt within his mate's stomach at the mention of his name. As he entered the classroom both his mate's and Miss Greene's eyes turned to him.
"You're early today Jasper." Miss Greene remarked. Jasper just gave her a crooked smile and a one shouldered shrug.
"Edward was annoying me." He replied, his eyes fixed on his mate as Major squirmed in the back of his head.
"Jasper, this is Margot Lahote, our new teaching assistant. Margot, this is Jasper Hale." Miss Greene introduced.

"It's a pleasure to meet you Ma'am." Jasper said, holding out his hand as a small blush spread across her cheeks.
"Hi Jasper." Margot replied, placing her smaller hand in his larger, colder one but she didn't flinch at his coldness like others have and that made Jasper all the more proud. As Jasper shook her hand, he couldn't help but think of how he wanted to kiss the back of her dainty hand. She was smaller than Alice, but he held himself back by the skin of his teeth.
"Why don't you take your seat while Margot and I set up." Miss Greene suggested, nodding, Jasper sat at the front of the class instead of his usual place at the back. When Rosalie entered she stared at her brother confused for a moment before shrugging her shoulders and joining him at the front.