something goin on

Jungkook's pov:

ever since I was a kid, my mother always forces me with that guy, Its upto me to decide who I should be friend with and who I should mingle with ! I have a standards and  manner for everything unlike that messy guy, who is clumsy, stupid and uh messy again!. wherever I go, I could find him,  like  a chewing gum stuck on my hair I can never get rid of him. but I can't just blame him alone cuz its all because of our mothers, who are bestfriends and wishing for us to be the same. But that's not how it must be done, you can only be bestfriends with somebody who is somewhat similar to you, it doesn't need to be 100%. but me and yoongi guy have literally nothing similar, which says that we can never ever be friends at least.

from what I know about him he lack in almost everything, academics, hygiene and also he doesn't seems like a guy at all, he is short, you should see his waist so small and cute. What cute?! ignore it(a/n: " you checked him out behind my back huh? Jungkook: what?! no! that was slip of a tongue argh just ignore it!!")

In our childhood he was taller than me, he took that as an advantage and could boss me around but as we grow i got taller *satisfied smile*, somehow it feels like he is grumpy about it, but I don't care.

( meanwhile yoongi, "achoo! is someone saying shit about me??!")  

To be honest, I didn't hate him back then. I was kind of annoyed by how irresponsible he can be at that age. even at this age, he never cleans his room, can sleep literally anywhere, clumsy, i really don't know what all i can say to describe him. The fact that he is literally everywhere with me is wat getting on my nerves! 

I entered the classroom seeing yoongi talking to my friend hoseok, I thought he was loner, well idr he hanging out with anyone. well what are they talking about? they seem to be laughing. Anyway  that's none of my concern

"hoseok!" my friend Jimin called out his name nd ran to him and we followed along

"wait isn't that guy yoongi? huh you guys are friends?!"-Jimin

"huh you guys know yoongi hyung?? i just met him though but i still i think i call him my friend😅 right yoongi ?"

"y-yeah" 

"lol hoseok u don't know this little dude is our Jungkook's enemy but well not mine" taehyung said wrapping his hand around yoongi's shoulder, but yoongi just stood still? He didn't even tried to push it away huh? Hmm there seems something goin on between these two. but i aint gonna bother asking cuz obviously yoongi aint anywhere near my concern!.

"huh really? but why?! hyung is really nice and he doesn't look like anybody who get on kooks nerves" -hoseok

I ignored his comment and shifted my gaze  towards yoongi motioning him to move from our place with my hand

" you and your friends can sit anywhere else knw, its not like u own this seat knw! anyway I'm not moving "

ugh he and his attitude, this is wat I despise the most! cant hoseok see this?!

"kookie wat he say is true, its not like we own this place, if u like this place, lets sit here! after all yoongi is Olly takin up one seat space knw" -hoseok

I said fine eventually giving up

"yeyy lets sit here Jungkook! I'll sit next to yoongi "taehyung said winking towards yoongi, yoongi face wrinkled his nose in disgust.

I immediately threw my bag near the seat next to yoongi and went and sat there..it didn't took me a while to realize wat I just did, but y?? i couldn't possibly bring up an explanation for my action for at least to myself. taehyung just said he is goin to sit with yoongi right then i took the seat? ahh maybe i don't want him to get closer with my friends!  Ya That could be the reason!"

"what?! kookie u don't even like him ! you told seeing him near you disgust you right! then you wanted to sit next to him ?! " taehyung protested

before I could say anything, yoongi took his bag and left quietly towards the back of the classroom. Idk why but my heart clenched at the sight...