Outing part -2

Most of the time we were on the beach, playing and having fun and we came back to change our wet clothes and got our lunch. we were a little bit tired after playing on the beach and after eating our lunch, we sat down a bit. And we all planned to end this day after the party in the evening and just then resort owner sihyuk came to say hi to all of us, he inquired about how was our stay and everything and left with our dads to have some talk since he is their common friend.  our mothers went to one of our rooms.  and me and yoongi left to our room.

once we entered it, it became back to awkward as if the fun we had earlier completely disappeared, and now we are back to enemies. I sat on a bean bag  and took my phone to text my friends, and he just let himself fall on the bed on his chest. and I felt the urge to take a photo of him with his cute ass up. no, that's wrong.. but I can not help it. T_T

*shutter* shit I didn't turn off the sound!! gawddd its overrrr !! when he was about to look over to my side, I put my phone down and pretended to take a pic of my legs.

"Uh, are you mad? why are you taking the pic of your feet?"

"Why not? or do you want me to take your picture instead?"

"Oh gawd! I can't deal with you!! click  wherever you want!!"

"Wherever I want? oh, I wanna take a pic of my dick! would you mind turning the other way? "

"whhaaa?! y-you are mad!!" he turned away immediately, but I can see his ears beet-red. gawd, it's so fun to tease him.

some time later, our parents called us to come out since the party began. There were fountain shows  followed by singer teams, and finally, as a concluding, we had dj. everyone was dancing and having fun. some were drinking and throwing drinks at everyone. it felt like a club but outdoor. our parents were dancing with each other and yoongi was dancing with me (please note: its not couple dance ), even though we say for a name sake " a show Infront of our parents", we both knew we were genuinely  having fun with each other.

after the party we were dead tired and sweaty from all the dance and fun. we all came back to our room.

" I'll take the shower first." I went to the bathroom first as I can't stand my own stink. After my shower, I wrapped a towel around my hips, not like there weren't any bathrobes ugh yes I wanna tease him!

I came out of the bathroom to find him sitting on a bean couch with his phone, looking through something. and I had to clear my throat to get his attention, and he looked up to have a look at me

"Oh, like what yo -"

"oh your done! so then I'll go washup then. " he interrupted me and then got up from there and left to take the shower?!!! so what about my godly body that I wanted him to stare and drool?!! my body, I worked so hard for just to go ignored this way?! I want justice!! T_T.

I didn't stand there for long like a fool. I immediately got dressed up and sat on the bed waiting for him so we could sleep. I scrolled through  instagram to kill the time, and after some while, I heard the bathroom door clicking. I wonder if he will come out with just a towel around his hips! his not so muscular body will surely have an effect on me, unlike him!...god I hope I won't get a boner this time!!

yoongi's pov:

'ahem'

I looked up to see jungkook, who came out of the shower with just a towel around his waist?! is he trying to show off his body in front of me?? anyway, I saw his entire body that day! I won't get shocked twice, duh, and I won't give him that pleasure either hmph!!

"Oh, like what, yo -" I have to interrupt him since I know what he is about to say! 

   "oh your done! so then I'll go washup then"  I immediately got up from my seat and rushed to the bathroom with my clothes,  since he already done washing up, I wont have any other place to dress up so its better to wash and wipe and dress up from there.

After showering, I dried my body and dressed up.  I rubbed my hair dry and came out to see Jungkook looking at me as if he was expecting something. Today, he is being super weird to me. It's not like I hated what happened today, though. maybe it's all a show in front of his parents, but I know he wasn't faking the fun he had with me today! he liked it just the way I do. Maybe he softened up to me!! omg, why is it making me happy??!.

wait, he is on the bed.. which means we are going to sleep together??but two grown dudes in bed... there is no couch here, olly a bean bag. ugh, just for a day, I will sleep on the bed.

I climbed on the bed and laid down. "w-what you are sleeping here??" asked jungkook

"Then where else on the floor?? you can sleep on the floor if you dont wanna sleep next to me. I won't stop you. " hehehe, I felt happy for myself after I said it! all this time, he bossed me around, and at least one time I'll let you have the taste of your own medicine!

"No way, i'm doing that! just dont hug me between your sleep *smirks*" 

"Shut up and sleeep!" o.m.g, I'll kill him...