Hoseok's plan

*Next day*

Yoongi's pov:

waking up in the morning seems like the hardest thing ever to do *signs* but I gotta. I got up from my bed and turned off my alarm which was killing my ears for every 5 mins since I kept on snoozing rather than actually waking up. 

I wonder if im the only person who put alarm 30mins earlier than the time I actually need to wake up, so that I get the satisfaction that I still have 30mins more to sleep and keep on snoozing when its on the right time. (a/n: I do this 🥹does anyone do this?).

since my college is nearby I live with my parents than in dorm. they could always complain about my snoozing alarm since it doesn't let them have their sleep either but I guess they are used it to now. I brushed my teeth and took a quick shower and came down to get my breakfast. after my third year I'll definitely move out and find myself a job which I'm best suited for, I always had my passion in music,  but my dad wants me handle his business so if I dont move out he will force me into it. I munched on my toast while coming out and put my shoes on and started walking to my uni.

it just takes 10mins walk from home to uni, my dad say that he can drop me on his way to office, but when everyone walks to their uni, I'll look like a kid who is picked and dropped by his dad or I should have my own car just like the campus cool guy jeon Jungkook but since I dont, I will just walk .

once I reached, I saw hoseok talking to someone  standing near the door of one of the classroom. I felt super awkward to go and hold a conversation with him after what happened yesterday. I tried walking faster so I can move past him quicker before he notices me but he did noticed me and called for me..

"yoongii hyung wait up!"

and I had the pause my movement and turn to look at him

" why didn't you say atleast a hi bro ?  ah anyway how you feeling bro? please don't keep what happened yesterday in your heart. I was  actually looking for you"

"looking for me?"

"yes, can we talk uh before your class start?"

"ah ok suree " and he brought me near one of the windows of a classroom so nobody could hear what we were about to talk. why this much security? I wonder

"  Bro, I'm sorry for what happened yesterday, I seriously didn't know you and Jungkook had issues with each other. even now I dont know the reason for it. But you know if its something I can solve, im always ready for it!! you are really a kind person I can feel it even though I just got to know you for a day. I really wish if you guys can solve the issue so you can be in our group as well! you see everyone is interested to make you join in our group, the only thing stopping us is the problem between you and kookie"

"no hoseok things aren't as easy as you think, I'm happy you think this way about me but still no hoseok, if I knew what I did wrong with Jungkook maybe I could have solved the problem long  before you guys came into the picture *sign*"

"wait?? so you are telling me you dont know either?? then how is this possible??!! I dont get you bro"

"see I always thought he had problem with me because I wasn't a clean freak like him but most of his friends are no different from me *shrug*so the only one who knows the actual issue is just Jungkook alone.. whenever he see me, he always say  something unpleasant about the way I'm being, and annoys me every single time, even when the first time I saw him, he said the same thing, about my dress, the way I comb my hair, the way I keep my stuffs. even though I was his hyung he never gave me that respect either, which I think is enough reason for me to hate him too." 

" but I dont blame him entirely, our parents made our relation worse, they forced us to be good friends even though we both know we can't stand each other. since they are bestfriends they want us to follow their friendship *eyeroll* so they always made sure we were together whichever school or college we go"

"bro have you guys ever tried to talk and solve this out?"

" see we can't hold a proper conversation! there were lot of time I tried to talk to him calmly but he keeps on pissing me off and I end up saying fuckk off and leaves"

"no no listen, maybe we can try one more time, I'll make sure he won't say anything stupid, just genuinely ask him about the problem and we can sort this shit if possible by today?"

"no hoseok, it will hurt my self respect! I never went to him and made a problem. I always tried to avoid him but somehow he pops up everywhere I'm at and just blames me for being everywhere he goes. Now it will be like I am desperately trying win over his favor! why dont you ask him to come to me??"

" I'm so sorry I get your feelings, but you know Jungkook.. I dont think he will take the initiative, only you can do this hyungiieeee...please for meeee>_<"

ughh why me, but when he is asking this way, I cant refuse it

"ughh ok hoseok, but this will be the last time, if he put up with his same attitude imma leave"

"okok thank you broo!! we will arrange the meet by lunchbreak?"

"yaya I'll come, now im going"

and I just left for my class, I dont have very good feeling about this plan. For all these years the problem didn't solve but now its gonna be solved *tsk* But if you ask me, I do want it to be solve. I dont wanna be his best friend or something but if he say atleast one thing nice to me I'll forgive everything.. but I dont think he will do that. Anyways if today doesn't work out I'll make  him clear to never ever bother me again and if possible never talk to me again but the chance for that is pretty low since our parents are close ughh...