That was dangerous

Meanwhile, I sat there and thought about my actions...

I can't believe how I turned into an animal without any control just by his presence alone, I never behaved this way, on any other days he had been here. Maybe the thought of him leaving my side made me crazy enough to the point that I can't even control my actions.. oh god, I want him to leave so I can bring myself back on track but at the same time, the thought of him leaving, makes me go nuts..ugh when do I finally get to breathe in peace..

I slowly got up from my bed and left my room, and made my way to the dining room. I entered the room to see everyone on their place at the table and took my seat opposite to yoongi.

"yoongi baby, it's been so long since we saw you. How are you doing? how is your college? I ask Jungkook about you every day, but he does not tell me anything more than you are fine, " my mother said, interrupting silence we had while eating our food.

"Oh aunt, it's cause we aren't hanging out much these days since we are busy with our own classes.. anyways I'm doing really well! Nothing much happened these days, though." he said, letting out his always cute gummy smile...

"Aw, you are so cute!! I dont wanna let him go today!! (yoongi's mom name) Please let him stay here!!"

whaAT?!!  oh my gawd, no way! if he stays here.. shit shit shiiIT. Things could go even worse than what happened before. there were times we stayed over  at each of our houses, but that's way too long before...I do want him to stay, but not today! 

"Sure, why not! since kookie and yoonie said they didn't get any chance to hang out at college, this will make up for them!"- min aunt

"n-no mom! I didn't bring any clothes! what will I wear to college tomorrow?! aunt, I'm sorry, maybe another day, I'll stay!" he said flustered, 

what? doesn't he know tomorrow is the weekend?

"Awww, your son is sooo cuteee!! tomorrow is  weekend !! kookie can lend you his clothes for today!!" said my mom.

he looked baffled, which I do accept was kind of cute, too. Anyways, now it's fixed. There is no escape.. I will have to manage him today somehow. But I'm kind of happy ...

(meanwhile, yoongi 

oh fuck I'm trapped! now there is no escape ! if I bring up more excuses it will make her sad! but ugh what about my life security?? I'm my parent's only child!!!..god help me survive this day!! I am to nervous to look at Jungkook at this point! he must be plotting my murder plan by now >_<)

after the dinner we all got from our place and aunt and my mom took the plates and they left it at the sink as the cleaners will do the dishes in the morning. I kept my eyes on yoongi, but he was not even sparing a glance at me! did I scare him off??shit its even worse! I can't even solve it out since every time I try to talk with him, nothing good comes out of my mouth except when I'm with my parents.  but I dont want him to avoid me!! he was following around my mom so he could stay away from me.. but so sad, hyung! you can't do that with me *smirks*

"yoongi hyung! come upstairs with meee! I'll get you some of my pjs. " he flinched like a cat when I called his name and looked over his mom as if he was asking for help. 

"Aw, look at kookie! he is so happy that you are staying here!! go goo to him!!" his mom said while giggling, and I waited for him to come near me. if I get a chance to hold him, these are it! ...and an angel and demon version of myself popped on both my sides, telling me two contradictory opinions 
angel me :  Jungkook hold him??!! that's not right!  you aren't gay yet. You shouldn't be having such thoughts?

devil me:  oh fuck gay! who cares! this is the chance Jungkook, who knows when you will get a chance like this  again! I know you can't resist him, then why holding back?? you saw the other day how yoongi hugged taehyung on his motorcycle! do you only want to see yoongi hugging your best friend and not you??