Outing part -3

I woke  up feeling something crushing my body and opened my eyes to see a dude's naked chest..

what the fuckk??? I looked up to see Jungkook  half naked, and I was wrapped inside his arms with my face on his chest. it felt warm. I wanna sleep mor- no fuck not! on top of that, I found my arms too wrapped around him! god so we hugged the whole time?!!and why did he take off his t-shirt??!!. and why the fuck does he look handsome even in his sleep?! I wriggled between his arms to get out but even in his sleep he is freaking strong!!

"jungkook!!! wake up!!! JUNGKOOK!!"

he heard him shouting my name and he slowly opened his eyes. 

"If you are not planning to leave me, I'll kill you!" I told him, keeping a very deadly smile on

"WHHAAA!!" he immediately let go of me and looked freaking shocked at me as if I took his virginity *eye roll*

"Quit looking at me like that! I didn't do anything to you! "

"No! you tried hugging me a lot of times, I moved away your hands, but you kept on coming at me!! I even had to remove my T-shirt because you were hugging me, and it made me feel hot! and I guess maybe after I fell asleep, I hugged you back! you nearly suffocated me to death!!"

whaa......did I do that?!! I'm sure I slept before jungkook.. o.m.g  I am way too embarrassed to look at him!!! I could feel my blood rising up my cheeks! oh god, I feel like I wanna go in a cave and never come out. >_< shit shit shit its freaking embarrassing!!

and top of it,  I heard jungkook laughing in front of me!!

"You are freaking cute when you are embarrassed,"

Eh cute?!! whaa what is he saying, my eyes slightly bulged out at what he just said right now! he is becoming more  and more  weirder, and he immediately stopped laughing. Maybe he, too, feels how out of blue it sounded. The first guy to call his enemy cute!. he immediately rushed to the washroom.

"uh-uhm, i-i'll go wash up first! you can go later!!"

but if someone asks me.. I like this jungkook more than the old one. he is nice and soft with me now... even without our parent's presence.. I wonder if it'll all go back when we go to college. Is he still gonna feel disgusted by my presence after today? but why is he doing all these? the way he acts around these days doesn't make me feel like we hated each other... maybe he forgot we hated each other and if I ask him today the reason..he will go back to same? haa, I dont wanna ask him today...atleast today, I wanna be on good terms with him..

and after he was done with his shower. He got dressed up and  came out

"Um, you can go in now!" he immediately left the room without sparing a glance at me. damn I know he is still embarrassed with what happened earlier, I can see in the way he rushes out.  yes, he is also cute when he is embarrassed... I wish we were like this even after today.

I entered the bathroom and started to brush my teeth, and afterwards, I stripped off my clothes and turned on the shower. 

after some while I heard some noise outside, I couldn't hear them properly since the shower was too noisy and I'm too lazy to care. probably jungkook is talking on his phone.

*door clicking noise*

what ?!! did he open the door?

I turned to see jungkook looking at me with his eyes bulged! what the fuck! did he open the fucking door ?!

"WAAAAAAAAHHHH" I'm butt nakedddd, I tried to get the towel to atleast cover my private parts but right then my biggest bad luck chooses to knock the door into my life, I slipped and fell on my butt infront of him!!