He didn't come

no, no, noo this is not happening!

since me and Jungkook  agreed to act friendly with my parents so they won't force us together anymore, I have to say something to avoid this.

"Oh haha, I love to meet them! but mom, sadly,  I got a lot of pending    assignments to submit! maybe you guys should go and see them! and ya tell them my greetings. "

"noo you will be coming with us!!  I didn't see doing any assignments yesterday! dont you wanna spend time with your best friend?"

"I'm seeing and spending time with him every day, mom! That's not a big deal, and about assignments, i planned to do  it today!!"

"No, son, listen to your mom! its been a long time since we been to their place. It will be rude if you aren't there with us. "

oh my gawd, i can foresee jungkook killing me if i went there, especially TODAY!!!

ah, wait!

"Wait, mom, now i remember i called one of my friend taehyung to come over today! i guess he is probably on the way!"

"taehyung? i never heard such a friend of yours?"

"Ah, cause we just got close these days!"

"Anyway babyy call him and tell him to come over another day!! we are leaving todayy no matter what TOGETHER"

"wha wait mo-" she left before i could complete my sentence. Ughh I guess I'm trapped for now..

jungkook's pov:

*2 hours before*

when I opened my eyes to see the college nurse looking at me, she asked how I was feeling then, to which I told her I felt better now.

"Do you wanna leave for class or wanna take some more rest? I haven't informed your parents yet, I should inform them in these cases, but since your friends said not to, i haven't contacted your parents."

"Thank you for not telling them, i dont wanna get them worried, though.. is it alright if i take a nap here?"

" yes its totally fine! have yourself some rest, I will wake you up when the class ends. "

"Oh, thank you so much,"

"Most welcome." she smiled and left me alone, and I finally closed my eyes, only to have thoughts about yoongi again. why did I become this way? I want him, but i dont wanna be gay. How is this possible?. Now i can't even run away from my feelings anymore. How many times I say I hate him, I myself is proving 100 times that I like him so much. I only got two choices in front of me..either I find a way to move on or.. accept  the way I'm , and make him mine... but can i? what he finds me disgusting ? what if his parents hate me too and never let me see him? oh god, what sort of  a mess am I at?  

I tried to keep these thoughts aside and take a nap so I could  calm myself down and close my eyes to sleep. After 2 hours, just as the nurse promised, she woke me up, i thanked her again and came out of the room,  and I saw my friends waiting for me

"she said you didn't wanna come out and wanted to sleep. Is it because you are still mad with us?- hobi

"No, hobi hyung, i really wanted to sleep! how can I stay mad with y'all? " I said that letting out a smile so they won't blame themselves.

"You are okay, right, kookie? you got us all worried!" -tae

"yes yes im super okay!! look at my muscles! It's still dazzlings as ever!!" i moved my sleeves up to give them a look of my biceps, and they all rolled their eyes but soon burst into laughter

"Oh yesyes, you are super fine !*haha*" -  said jimin, and once again, we bursted into laughter

after that we all came down to the parking lot and taehyung asked if he should drive my car and drop me home but I refused and told him I was fine and waved a bye to all of them before driving off.

once I reached home, I shouted, "IM HOMMMEEE" (a/n: just asian things ) before going up my room. after my shower, I got dressed and came down to get some drinks from the fridge and found some banana milk. I took it and decided to go upstairs but something caught my eye. my parents were kind of rushing? they all are preparing food and cleaning the mess like they invited someone over. (note: they only keep servents for the cleaning the home, and they'll only come in the morning)

i asked them if they invited someone 

"Yes, my kookie baby, yoongi's family is coming over!"

wait, oh my gawd!! why today out of all days?? I absolutely can't face him today!! probably he won't come as well if it's today!! shit shit this is the worst!

since they already called them, I have no choice but to wait and see if he will come.

I ran to my room with my banana milk and decided to wait for them. I hope he  will come today after what happened. I could always get to hug him whenever he comes here,  even though he only thinks of it as a show In front of our parents!. 

* after 30 minutes*

i heard the doorbell and heard noises of people coming in , i immediately ran downstairs to see yoongi was there with them, but..i didn't find him..oh gawd just as I feared he didnt come today..