wats wrong with you

before I could say anything, yoongi took his bag and left quietly towards the back of the classroom. Idk why but my heart clenched at the sight...what's wrong with me? I mean its true what tae said, I said that about him to tae. Its not the first time I felt this.. First time, It was when  I saw him then, all broken, vulnerable in the hospital bed, I felt sudden urge to destroy whoever made him like this, but I couldn't since.. who did that was my own friends....

"wait up hyung!" hoseok called out to yoongi and ran upto to him

yoongi pov:

"hyung! hyung! Wait up" I don't knw what to say for that. I know Jungkook hate my guts, but I don't knw  why I feel so hurt.  Haa anyways if he doesn't like my presence what shall I do?

just as I was about to sit in my new seat, hoseok pulled me up, " hyung! I don't know what's the problem between you and Jungkook but I'm sorry, I'll apologize for him! I know he didn't mean it"

NO! what you know? you came to knw us now! but I have seen him for years, we may not be best friends like you are, but I'm sure that I knw him more than you! what taehyung said is true! every single word!" I am a way too frustrated but I shouldn't take it out on hoseok..at least he is somebody  who was very nice to me, looking at his shocked face right now, maybe he too hate me now ...." haa I'm sorry, I shouldn't have-"

"hyung. Its fine, I think you have a lot of things on your mind, just calm down, take it easy..if you  are okay with it, we will talk about this thing later " he said those displaying the sweetest smile I ever saw. it was like a huge ray of sunshine feel on my eyes, it nearly blinded me =_=. but it feel nice..somehow those words. Its my first time somebody said that to me...

third person pov: (I'm sorry for changing pov randomly 🙂✌)

hoseok left him in his seat and went back and looked at taehyung to talk but before he could say a word, taehyung went out of the classroom so he turned his gaze to Jungkook who  remain silent in his seat

"kookie i think we should talk.."

" no, why do you even care? did you guys become besties or wot?"

"see I don't knw what's the reason for all these but aint that some rude way to talk with someone. he doesn't even look like someone who could piss you off this much, what's wrong with you? "

"what's wrong with me?... well I don't feel like talking about this, if you still want to know just go and ask him"

"kookie.."

"hobi, leave him be, and now come with me ..." jimin made hoseok sit next to him, making him sit  away from jungkook" .... see even we have no idea what's the issue between these both,  there was  one time we beaten this yoongi guy up until he was hospitalized for 2 weeks, I still remember taehyung pushing us and carried him in bridal style yk lol and ran to hospital" 

"WHAT?! y did u guys do that?!!"

" shh quietly please!  we thought this yoongi was an lil shit who hurt our kookie to that point that he hates his presence. so we did it, but wats unexpected was, kookie was so damn mad about it! he even threatened us not to touch him again, and even taehyung  but ngl we nearly thought he is dead but thankfully he is fine now, after this we stopped with yoongi and apologized to him. I mean its reckless of us to  beat him up without even knowing the reason"

 "I- I'm speechless.. i was here all these while and i didn't knw these?"

"ya because we put you out since u r our bright sunshine who doesn't hurt others😅 and also since you don't about yoongi and kookie, we thought not to involve you, but now that you know"

"so what about taehyung?"

"He was not here, he was in Daegu at that time, so we didn't tell him, but when he came back, he saw us beating him and he carried him to hospital, he was also mad at us, he only told us it was stupid to beat up a guy without even knowing who did wrong , wat he said made sense, we only looked at kookie, his enemy was our enemy. we didn't bother to knw the reason."

"now I think.. I must knw the reason for all these mess, if possible, I want them sort out their problems and add him in our group "

"even we wish for it, after that incident we feel too guilty even though we apologized and he said its fine with a wide smile, I mean it was heartwarming but kookie is important to us. if he be in good terms with yoongi, we will surely include him with open hands. till then we are gonna ignore him! "

" =_= ah ok"