They hate each other

" =_= ah ok"

taehyung pov:

I think I shouldn't have said it out loud, but even widout me saying, I know yoongi knows it well too.

 Me and Jungkook know each other from kindergarten. My parents divorced when I was 5, neither of them wanted to take me with them, if my grandmother hadn't initiated to take care of me, I could have been just another  kid in the orphanage.  I made up my mind that nobody other than my grandmother would love me and want me, nobody could care if I disappear one day  other than her. I was scared to talk with others, thinking they might hate me  and because of which nobody initiated a talk with me, but there was always a person who I looked upon, a guy same like me,  had nobody to call as bestfriend but there was a difference between us, everybody wanted him as their friend. From his facial expression one could make out the fact that he is not interested with them at all but everyone loved him and wanted him.

our slight similarity made me happy, eventually  a small wish creeped into me that I wanted him as my friend no my bestfriend. but how? will there be a possibility ? I knew the guy was way out of my league, I cant even talk with other people because of my stupid anxiety and he also doesn't look like a type who will let anyone cross the border of just classmates. so all I did was watch him from afar and know him slowly so I can approach widout messing up real bad. 

the guy was no joke at all, he was like the best student, good at everything which almost made me jealous of him, all the teachers , students loved him, he was also polite with the students who approach him even though I can read the fact he hated their guts. I also noticed how neat he dresses up unlike me who grew hair that almost covered my eyes and my t-shirt weren't ironed as perfect as his.   later that day , I got a haircut and brought few  new clothes, as you know, I wasn't that poor who wore torn up clothes or leave in slum. I have a pretty home in Daegu  and my parents would sent my grandma money every  month, don't know why maybe for the sake of not showing people how shitty they are. but now nobody's at home, my grandma is bedridden in the hospital, I heard one day that my parents along with their  partners came to visit my grandmother and even asked about me, well I don't care, they abandoned me so there is no point in asking about how I am doing unless they are asking just for the sake of " a parental responsibility"

the next day, was the day that changed my entire self. Like always nobody cared about the fact I cut my hair or put on nice clothes or anything. Not gonna lie I was kind of disappointed at that, I thought at least somebody could say something.   Right at the moment, I bumped into someone making their pouch fall down and almost everything were spilling out, I muttered a sorry before kneeling to pick up their stuff  and I could hear scowls from surrounding people. I peeked up to see whom it belong only to think, I really messed up real bad.

"hey loser, cant you see where you are going " - a classmate

" lol he might be seeing world for the first time after cutting his hair" - another guy

I didn't say anything and only hurriedly picked up their stuff to give it back.. maybe Jungkook also thinks like them probably now.

" anyway he is not pathetic like you!" this awfully familiar sound made me look up sharply at them! j-jungkook?! he talking like this?! no wait! he is standing up for me?!!!

"see look at him! better than uall,  all you dumbhead know is to mock others when they change for good! look at him, so neat so organized, unlike you all who are so damn lazy to even hold a pencil but pester me everywhere"

uhm..well i am also same like them tho.. but i didn't say anything.. i was still shockingly looking at him  saying words which were so foreign for his mouth but not for his face. 

he then looked at me and said 

"taehyung-ah get up, come sit next to me" with a soft smile, it was genuine I knw it, not the fake face he made for everyone  but a true one this time and gave me his hand to raise me up. i would be lying if i say my jaw didn't drop, first of all he defended for me! and second of all he knw my name!! i mean of course he would. but still it was shocking and last but not the least he asked me to sit next to him?!!

and that's how i and he made our  first friendship, over time my personality had a 360 degree change and I knw jungkook couldn't mind them at all, I felt like I got my true self back. After kindergarten we both went to same middle school, and ye became the popular kid,  same in high school and now in college, I get it know how come tiring it was for jungkook at that time, its like we are surrounded by cctvs.

In between everything only, yoongi  came into our life. he was everywhere we go, he was also there in our kindergarten, not same class tho, even in school and again now in college. At first I didn't like him, since jungkook didn't like him. I thought he must be another bitch who pester jungkook  until I came to know the actual reason behind it, when I knew even he doesn't like jungkook, it all turned funny.  unlike everyone who I know around jungkook, that guy had a special connections with jungkook, It was rare to find a person who actually show out they hate jungkook, I knw there are some jealous guy who hate kookie yet never showed them out but yoongi was not like them, I know he is being like this is not because he is jealous of jungkook. yoongi is genuine. which made me feel closer to him. I wasn't anxious to start a talk with him or even jump hug  him from behind, he could beat me up when I give him back hug, he will startle like a cat and tell me to fuck off or go way but I know he doesn't hate me. It made me happy that I find more people who accepts me for who I am.  I became even more close with him after I caught him peeping while jungkook bathing, not actually peeping *giggle* he came to use the shower room and didn't see jungkook there, I was playing video game outside while waiting for jungkook and I didn't see yoongi goin inside. after I lost, I entered the room to tell jungkook to hurry up Olly to see a familiar  little tomato  standing there  lost in words 🤣 when he saw me, he looked like he got his soul back and hurriedly  came out. I teased him acting shocked calling him perv, he was too flustered  yet was trying hard to defend himself with his red tiny face  and waved his hands saying no,  it amused me  and I had the urge to use this as an opportunity for something am still not sure 

I wanted yoongi to be  part of me and jungkook  but also I'm glad that they hate each other...

(a/n: sorry you all I'm having exams actually 🙂 since I noticed some of uall asking for updates, how can I ignore 😭😭😭 anyway thankyou so much for reading and love you all <333)