Free food saves mood

when I was walking past the corridor thinking about all those, I was stopped by taehyung, I tried to avoid him by moving right and he moved right and then to left and he followed my motion. when I knew there was no escape I looked at him straight in the eyes and asked him to move.

" im sorry I hurted your feelings"

" no, you didn't. You said the truth though, actually I didn't feel hurt because you know, today it aint the first day, I know he doesn't like me for a long time so its not a big deal and I too feel the same way as him so what's the issue man"  I tried to calm down the mood by slightly letting out a laugh and taehyung followed it out and let out a very awkward laugh.

" yes yes you are right yoongi, so how about we skip rest of the class and go for a date *wink*"

here we go again, I rolled my eyes but I didn't feel like rejecting it because somehow I wanted to calm my mind as well.

"sure,  why not but you gotta pay".

his eyes got suddenly bigger for a sec but I choose to ignore it, obviously because he didn't expect that I will accept,  Usually I reply with a punch for his nonsense but this time.. free food always saves the mood

my mood was soon ruined when I saw taehyung entered a motorcycle and gave me his helmet, I stood there baffled thinking why I forgot that big ass fact before I accepted his offer. 

" babe dont worry you can hold on to me, and you will be okay *winks*"

"No way im doing that! there is no way I'm entering that one"

"but why not? *pretending to be sad* you are hurting my boy's feeling!! oh wait is it because you are scared lil yoongi? "   I know this is definitely  a trap! I aint falling for this, but if I don't enter, it will hurt my pride T_T so I had no chance but to accept my fate.

"fuck off gimme the helmet" he let out a laugh and handed me the helmet, and I climbed on behind him and just mentally prays for nothing to go wrong.

he started it with a roar and rode, the sudden increase in speed made me lose balance and ended up doing something I prayed not to, my chest landed on his back and my hand hugged him by his waist and prayed for dear life but at this point if I die I rather be glad T_T. After a while when I got used to it, he asked me if I had a place in my mind to go

" where were you  planning to take me when you climbed up your bike duh"

"home"

"oh.. wait WHATT?!!!!"

" oh oh chill I was just kidding! " he said letting out a laugh " you know im straight, but if you seduce me by hugging me the whole time maybe my heart will have some fluctuations you see its been long since I had a girlfriend" I could see him grinning while mocking me but it made realize that I have been hugging him all these time, but im afraid to let go >_<. 

"oh yes, a straight guy asking another straight guy for date, sure it makes a lot of sense. and what about you when you back hug me, why didn't you get those fluctuations then honey" I said it coating with sarcasm

"oh my gawd, you are finally flirting with me! so all these time you were shy uhuh now that the cat finally got his tongue can you loosen the grip on my waist a little baby,  I will give you a hug when we reaches, to make up for this" he said grinning

"SHUT UP" I said super embarrassed the fact I didn't realize how tight I was holding onto him, ofcourse he might have got suffocated, I loosed my grip a little but I didn't let go, im still little nervous. arghh I should have gotten the hint when he first talked about this, Omg I am glad that he is front of me, I know im super red at this point and I definitely don't want him to see me like this >-< yet it didn't stop himself from laughing.