Avoid me forever?

He didnt come...

yoongi's pov:

when we reached his place, we rang the doorbell and waited for them.  I wanted to run away so badly. I can't face Jungkook today! oh my gawd,  he hated me even more today,  and if he sees me coming over for dinner to his house... gawd he will surely kill me >_<

once aunty opened the door, I was mentally preparing myself to face anything that would happen today. my parents entered first, and my feet were still refusing to step the other side of the door. of all other days, why this had to happen today!

"Aw, my yoonie baby, it's been so long since I saw you." Seeing me haven't entered yet, Aunt pulled me in and gave me a hug. I looked around only to find jungkook standing by the stairs with an expression I couldn't read. he then came towards us and greeted my parents like the good boy he is *eyeroll*.  and then he turned towards me and pulled me into a hug as well. he does it everytime , well its actually a part of our agreement , so I returned my hug. but today feels an extra long and a strong one.. god, is he planning to hug and break my bones for coming today? T_T... please somebody save mee!. since he was taller than me he rested his face on my neck, his breath was kind of  tickling me.. gawd, what is he planning?. i looked at our parents since they were still watching us, and Jungkook haven't let me go.

when I realized he got no plan of stopping, i had to push him a bit to let me go, and it seemed like he finally got his sense and immediately let go of me

"Ah yoongi hyung its beeen so long since we got time to spend with each other. At college we were busy with our things! thank god you came here!! I missed you so much. "

"Aw me too, Jungkook, I'm glad Aunt and uncle invited us over."

my mother and his mother were having a weird smile on their faces, which was definitely creepy, and our dads were planning which movie they would see today since they dont care about any of this..

" yoongi you can go upstairs with kookiee, you see the dinner is not yet ready, me and your mom will call you guys later to eat" she said while holding my mom's and they giggled and made their way to the kitchen, you see  " typical girl bestie stuffs"

"yoongi hyung come with me"

and he turned and climbed stairs to his room, and I followed him like a lost puppy since I had no other things to do at his home. once we reached his room, he opened the door, seeing me still looking hesitant to enter his room, he  held my hand and pulled me in along with him and with the same force he pushed me into his bed. I see he is super angry. T_T.  I won't be able to fight him back  since I feel guilty for what happened today. Then he closed the door and came towards me..since he didnt on the lights and I only saw him with the little moonlight coming from his window, which made things super scary >_< I know he can't kill me here.., I kept my head lowered since I was ready for whatever that came next. he stopped when he came in front me and lowered himself to my eye level, since I wasn't looking at him, he pulled me by my chin and forced me to look at him, I winced with pain and he loosen the grip on my chin, his face was so close to me which made my heartbeat rose at the peak level, I'm super nervous,  I have no idea if he will hit me considering his anger he had for me today..

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to come here and anger you more.. I'm sorry for what happened today.. i tried my best not to come, but you see, my mother didn't let me"

 "Why dont you wanna come here?"  he said, whispering to me

eh? did I hear it, right? maybe that's sarcasm?! oh, it's that way! oh god, is he super angry to the point he even started using sarcasm!

"See, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to come here and disturb your peace. I really thought of avoiding you forever,  but ugh,  my parents had to do this today!"

"Avoid me forever ?"  With the dim light coming from the moonlight, I cannot read his facial expression but from his words. I feel like maybe I messed up...

he then pushed me into his bed and climbed on top of me, trapping me with his arms on both of my sides. Oh my god, is he drunk?? why is he behaving this way?!

jungkook's pov:

he looked hesitant to enter my room, so I had to yank him and slightly pushed him into my bed to show I wasn't pleased with his coming. Which is not true, unfortunately.. I was  waiting for him. I was relieved when I found he actually did come. And the hug i gave as part of our agreement.. I didn't wanna let go.. in that way, I'll never let him disappear from my side, but soon got my sense that my parents are watching us when yoongi pushed me off a little

now with he on my bed, with this dim light of the moon light coming from the window..a wonderful  sight ever .. arggh, my head is going crazy. Evertime I am alone with him. It  always feels like he drugs me, I'm intoxicated by his presence. The way he sits on my bed looking defenceless.. he is making me have a very hard time..I walked towards him while looking at him, but he kept his face lowered, I don't like it, i want him to look at me and if possible only me. I pulled his chin up so he could look at me, but maybe I pulled him harder that he  winced in pain, so i let go of it a little and but still forced him to look at me. his face is now super close to me, and all I can look at is his lip, which was only a few inches away from me. if I leaned in a bit, what would happen? im curious

"im sorry, i didn't mean to come here and anger you more. im sorry for what happened today.. i tried my best to not come,  but you see,  my mother didn't let me"

His lips look soft. This is the only time I got such a closer look. I heard he said something about  not wanna come here. So I asked why he didn't wanna come here to show I was listening..
But I continue looking at his lip. I feel wanna feel it.. if I touched it, I'll know if it's actually soft. There were plenty of times I felt like he may not be a guy at all. How can he have such beautiful features..absolutely gorgeous..

"avoiding you forever"

What? What is he saying?? He wanted to avoid me forever. So he wanted to run away from me??!

"Avoid me forever?!" I was super angry at this point. He can never do that!! He is mine! He can't avoid me !! He can't absolutely leave me!!

I pushed him into my bed until he was lying on my bed, and I climbed on top of him and trapped him between my arms so he can't leave me even if he wished for it.

*door knocks*
"Yoongi-ya and kookie babyy it's time for dinner." I heard my mother called for us. When I heard her voice, it almost felt like it knocked me some consciousness, I looked down to see what position I made him...gawd am I an animal? What was I planning to do while doing this,
He pushed me off beside him and immediately got up and rushed outside. Meanwhile, I sit there and think about my actions...