Worst ever nightmare

I am glad that they hate each other....

Yoongi's pov:

Just when class finished, I packed my bag and left the room without sparing any glance to anybody, not even hoseok even though I could feel that he was looking at me. I don't know at this point hoseok hate me just like the others because I saw him talking with Jimin. im not sure what they have talked about but I cant stop my overthinking mind. He is first guy who genuinely tried to talk to me when though he knows Jungkook doesn't like me.. I don't wanna lose that anyways..

Even though he was younger than me and we never been in same class until we were in same college, yet he managed to place his presence everywhere. even my classmates were hanging out with him, as if he owns the world. since I was being disliked by Jungkook even my classmates disliked me too. why is everyone like this? nobody knows the reason and nobody even bothered to know. if I say, i'm no different. even I don't know the actual reason because, not being a clean freak like him not a reason to hate me! What about his friends, they all are like me, maybe slightly rich than me? does that so damn perfect guy in the world choose friend according to their money status? but im not poor, or maybe the fact that our parents tried to put us together ? not gonna lie I too doesn't like that but still, the people who  stay close to him even though they hate him and just want his money, im way better than them..yet im the one who treated like shit. how is this fair?. 

Just because I was a guy who don't let others do anything to me, and can stand for myself, I never let anyone bully me. when I was in 9th grade someone tried to mess with me so he can win Jungkook's favor but we ended up in a fight and I broke his nose. Thereafter nobody tried shits with me and just avoided me the whole time. but maybe I wasn't a total loner, there are few people who talked to me but nobody as close to me enough to call as my bestfriends. Knowingly or unknowingly my parents ruined my childhood.

but then things started changing in college, 

there was one time Jungkook's friends from his college ganged up and beat me up, before I lose the last strand of consciousness I heard taehyung's voice, he was shouting at them and took me to hospital and after few days all the other guys came to me apologized, to a point it made me happy that atleast one guy stood up for me. I wanted to tell him im thankful but then i remembered one thing, just like me taehyung was too part of Jungkook from very long time. but not as long as me. So maybe he probably feel the same way as Jungkook and  took concern for his friends that they might kill me and end up in jail and also maybe pity for me, seeing me lying down all broken, ah nobody knows. I didn't even know such a guy presence until he became Jungkook's bestfriend. I have heard stories of people  saying how much of a loner he was and how dirty he was and yet he managed to place his stand on Jungkook's close circle. yes, even he was accepted, but me...not like I hate taehyung, even though there were times he was grumpy to me but never tried hurting me.  but nowadays =_= he doesn't leave me alone, just because one day I accidently being there when Jungkook was showering *eyeroll*, actually I don't care if he say that to Jungkook but the way he will explain sure gonna be my worst ever nightmare.

(A/N note:  I'm alive y'all 😘✌️   )