━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ Chapter 2 ━☂

❁ཻུ۪۪ ━ ❝ When the devil learns true pain. 

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ˚⋆。˚ ⋆

┊ ┊ ┊ ⋆

┊ ┊ ★⋆

┊ ◦

★⋆ ┊ . ˚

˚

"Happy birthday, (Y/n)." Muzan smiled down at the laying boy as he played with his (H/c) hair, he found it comforting when he did it for the first time two days after they met. (Y/n) smiled back at Muzan, "Thank you, Muzan-san. Though, I'm sure you're really busy managing all those demons, so I don't think you should have come today." (Y/n) protested, his voice weak. 

Muzan looked down at him and smirked, "None of that matters right now, here, I got you something." After saying that, Muzan pulled something out of his pocket and opened it revealing a beautiful blood moon necklace. 

"It's so beautiful!" (Y/n) eyes widened and shined as he saw Muzan unclip it and put it around his neck, clipping it back on. "I saw it and thought that you might like it, seeing that it will remind you of me." Muzan chuckled as he leaned away from (Y/n) allowing the young boy to admire it. 

Looking down at the blood moon necklace (Y/n) smiled and looked back up at Muzan. "Thank you, Muzan-san!" (Y/n) thanked him as he leaned closer towards his figure and gave him his signature hug which was just (Y/n) leaning on him as he imagined himself hugging his best friend. 

Muzan looked down at him and kissed his temple. "No need to thank me, (Y/n)-" Coughing on his coat (Y/n) leaned his head back as he continued to cough making Muzan panic. "(Y/n), (Y/n) are you alright?!" Muzan asked him, though (Y/n) did not respond due to coughing his life out. 

Suddenly, (Y/n) stopped coughing, moving, and breathing. Panicking even more, Muzan brought (Y/n) closer to his chest and checked his pulse. "He's... no... you won't die on me, (Y/n)!" Muzan yelled out as he brought his finger close to (Y/n) neck.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

⁺    ˚