十三

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ Chapter 13 ━☂

❁ཻུ۪۪ ━ ❝ The chosen sword

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ˚⋆。˚ ⋆

┊ ┊ ┊ ⋆

┊ ┊ ★⋆

┊ ◦

★⋆ ┊ . ˚

˚

Fourteen days have passed since Final Selection, and all that (Y/n) has been doing was catching up on all the missing chores that he hasn't done in the seven days that he's been gone. In short, he starting to wish that the demons from Final Selection ate him, putting him out of his misery. 

"Ah, (Y/n)-kun! It's time for your daily skin routine!" Fumio exclaimed happily, appearing from behind the door as he cheerfully skipped inside the dining room. Looking up from cleaning the table (Y/n) groaned, "Fumio-san, can't we postpone? I'm almost done doing my last chore-"

"No! Your skin doesn't have time to wait! We must do it now!" Fumio huffed, glaring down at the tired (Y/n). (Y/n) sighed and nodded, putting away the wet cloth and walking back towards the excited Fumio. "Alright, but please make it quick-"

"Come on!" Fumio exclaimed, grabbing (Y/n) hand and dragging him over towards Fumio's greatly bright and decorated room. Sliding the door open Fumio walked inside as (Y/n) did so unwillingly. 

'Now that I think about it, I don't think I've ever been inside Fumio-san's room-' Squinting his eyes closed as he was suddenly attacked by the brightness of the room, (Y/n) backed away. 'T-Too bright!'

"Welcome, to the amazing-- and handsome-- Fumio's room!" Fumio cheered, dragging (Y/n) over to his pink futon and pushing him down on the comfy exterior. "Now, wait here! I haven't been able to get everything ready due to getting my hair ready and everything, so this might take a minute!" Fumio smiled down at the patient (Y/n) and walked away, heading towards the storage room for only Fumio. 

'Does Fumio-san really have that much stuff?' (Y/n) questioned, glancing around only to flinch as he heard knocking on the closed window. Getting up from the futon (Y/n) looked over towards the window only to see a slightly panicked Keiichi and a really, really panicked Gorou behind him.