━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ Chapter 3 ━☂

❁ཻུ۪۪ ━ ❝ Have the gods blessed you, or cursed you?

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ˚⋆。˚ ⋆

┊ ┊ ┊ ⋆

┊ ┊ ★⋆

┊ ◦

★⋆ ┊ . ˚

˚

"Blessed.. from the gods?" (Y/n) asked the bald man as he nodded his head, taking a sip of his green tea. "Indeed, at first when I saw you I thought that you were another ordinary kid, but when I caught the glimpse of something glowing on your back I checked it and it was the symbols of the ten gods." The head priest, Shigeru Yoshiyuki, explained to the confused child.

(Y/n) tilted his head to the side and hummed, "So... what am I?" (Y/n) asked him surprising the head priest. The man with long black hair, pale skin, and green eyes, Shinji Gorou, scoffed. "You're a human, duh." Hitting the male on the head Gorou began to cough on his food as the male on the left side of him smiled over at the small boy.

"Sorry about him, he just lacks any form of common sense." The man, Shin Sora, apologized to (Y/n). Sora had tied up red hair and black eyes, his skin a beautiful chocolate color as he had a white kimono and golden haori just like everyone else.

The head priest coughed in his hand and glared at Gorou before looking back at his left at the shy boy. "You are a human, yes, but you are more special than that." The head priest explained and picked up a dumpling.

"Isn't he just so cute!" A man with long brown hair, golden eyes, and pale skin exclaimed as he tried to grab the cheeks of (Y/n) only for Gorou to stop him. "Keep your dirty hands off that kid, you pervert." Gorou scoffed as the man known as Nobuyuki Fumio pouted, rubbing his hand in an attempt to soothe it.

"You're such a meanie!" Fumio exclaimed and began to shove rice quickly into his mouth, his eyebrows furrowed as he ignored his fellow comrade, Gorou. Gorou smirked and leaned back on his chair, crossing his arms. "That's my job." Gorou chuckled as Fumio continued to glare at him while eating his white rice.

The man on the right of Gorou sighed and looked back at (Y/n), his stare making the small child uncomfortable. "You're skinny. Eat." The man known as Mitsuo Keiichi stated as he picked up a dumpling from his plate and dropped it over towards (Y/n) empty plate.

Looking down at his empty plate (Y/n) blushed and avoided eye contact from Keiichi. "T-Thank you..." (Y/n) thanked him and grabbed the dumpling with his chopsticks only for his chopsticks to fall on the floor along with his dumpling.