十一

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ Chapter 11 ━☂

❁ཻུ۪۪ ━ ❝ A step into the unknown.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ˚⋆。˚ ⋆

┊ ┊ ┊ ⋆

┊ ┊ ★⋆

┊ ◦

★⋆ ┊ . ˚

˚

Hard rain poured down from the heavens as it was already dark out, the moon nowhere to be seen as clouds covered its glow from being seen. Running on the muddy ground were two figures, side-by-side as a small demon chased after them. 

Slipping down, Tanjiro and (Y/n) both dodged from getting caught by the demon as the two humans and the demon were separated thanks to the help of the hard wood that was joined together forming a small shield from the other side. 

Looking towards the demon (Y/n) saw that it was struggling to break away the wood, its eyes frantic as it began to breathe heavily.  "There's something I wanna ask you! How do you turn someone who's become a demon back into a human?" Tanjiro questioned the demon, only to receive growls as the demon finally ripped away the wooden wall. 

Quickly standing in front of Tanjiro, (Y/n) raised his sword towards the incoming demon and sliced off its neck, the demon flying somewhere else as the demon began to disintegrate. "Might have lived if he just answered." (Y/n) sighed and sheathed back his sensei's sword.

Hearing the muddy steps of two demons, (Y/n) turned around as Tanjiro did the same. "Please tell me! How can I turn Nezuko..." Taking back out his blade, (Y/n) put it in front of him as he shielded Tanjiro's body once more from the demon's vision. 

"... back into a human?" Tanjiro asked them, though when they didn't respond Tanjiro gave (Y/n) the okay to kill them, and so (Y/n) did. 

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Breathing in through his nose, (Y/n) looked back to make sure that no one was following them as they continued to run further down the mountain. It was still night out as the seven days of the Final Selection were coming to an end.