━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ Chapter 7 ━☂

❁ཻུ۪۪ ━ ❝ With power comes great sacrifice.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ˚⋆。˚ ⋆

┊ ┊ ┊ ⋆

┊ ┊ ★⋆

┊ ◦

★⋆ ┊ . ˚

˚

"So... what you're saying is that you took great pity for that cursed demon that you threw it far from here using one of your God's Breathing forms?" Sanemi asked him, glaring down at the small boy who stood at 5'6. (Y/n) nodded, gulping. "Yes, sensei. Please, forgive me! I deserve any punishment that you deem fit-"

"There's no way this little kid is your disciple." A new voice commented, a snake hissing following soon after. Not daring to look up from his seated bow at the newcomer no matter how curious he was, (Y/n) closed his eyes tightly. Sanemi looked over at the snake boy and glared. "He is, Obanai, so shut up." Sanemi snapped at him and looked back down at the seated bowing (Y/n). 

"Get up, your punishment will be served shortly." Sanemi sighed as he stepped back, motioning for Obanai to step up. Tsking, Obanai walked in front of the now standing (Y/n). "Greetings to the Snake Hashira, I am Katsuo (Y/n), the disciple of Sensei Sanemi." (Y/n) greeted him, bowing a perfect 45 degrees. 

Obanai nodded, "Stand up, I'm not really fond of those "respect bows"." Looking away from the boy, Obanai glanced down at his snake as he hissed, slithering away from his friend's neck and towards the (H/c)-haired boy. 

Feeling something slither on his shoulder (Y/n) quickly looked down only to see a pure white snake looking up at him, flicking its tongue for a few seconds only to slither up to his neck and wrap himself around loosely on (Y/n) neck.

"It seems that Kaburamaru likes you." Obanai commented, walking over to his friend as he tried to convince Kaburamaru to slither back to him only for the snake to look away from his friend, slithering on top of (Y/n) head and staying there. 

"Are you that little of a friendly person that even your snake prefers a stranger over you?" Sanemi snickered as Obanai sent a glare his way. "Like your one to talk." Obanai shot back earning a growl from Sanemi. "Come here and say that-"

"Sensei! Look!" Turning around to face (Y/n), Sanemi's angry gaze softened as he saw (Y/n) creating small gushes of wind with his sword that carried the snake making it seem as if it was flying. "Kabu-chan seemed to really enjoy it the first time I did it, and I just couldn't say no to those cute little eyes of his! It was as if he was asking me to help him fly!" (Y/n) exclaimed, the cute little snake still flying around with the wind as small flowers bloomed around it.