━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ Chapter 10 ━☂

❁ཻུ۪۪ ━ ❝ Gay panic has entered the chat.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ˚⋆。˚ ⋆

┊ ┊ ┊ ⋆

┊ ┊ ★⋆

┊ ◦

★⋆ ┊ . ˚

˚

So, after (Y/n) was finally able to snap Tanjiro out of his gay panic the hand-covered demon was finally able to recognize the kitsune mask that Tanjiro wore leading the two to where they are now. 

"Another sweet little fox has come to me." The hand-covered demon commented as his wide eyes squinted, his light green orbs shining with glee. "'Another'?" Tanjiro asked, holding his blade in a battle position. Tilting his head to the side (Y/n) plunged his sword into the ground as he leaned his body on it, watching the interaction with interested eyes.

"Little fox club, what is the year of the of Meiji now?" The hand-covered demon asked Tanjiro, his mouth making a sound once it opens. This, of course, surprised the three. "It's the Taisho Period now!" Tanjiro answered his question, readying his sword as (Y/n) only continued to silently watch. 

"Taisho?" The hand-covered demon repeated Tanjiro's word as he rolled his eyes in thought, only for it to be set straight as his expression turned quickly into anger. Flinching as the demon screamed in anger (Y/n) hardened his glare on the demon, his guard not faltering for a second as his (E/c) eyes continued to examine the demon. 

"Holy crap!" The demon yelled in anger as he stomped his feet on the ground, his head raised high as if glaring at the gods above. "Time has passed into a new period?!" The demon yelled in anger as he started ripping away his flesh with his nails. 

"Again! Again while I've been held prisoner inside this place!" The demon continued to yell in anger, his orbs seemingly trying to pop out of their sockets at the new piece of information. Glancing over at Tanjiro, (Y/n) saw that his eyes showed horror making (Y/n) soften up a bit. 

Gently grasping Tanjiro's shoulder, he looked over at (Y/n) as he gave him a small smile. "Don't worry, you forgot that you have three future demon slayers at your back, sunshine baby." (Y/n) smiled brightly at him as Tanjiro blushed, looking away as he nodded.