十二

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ Chapter 12 ━☂

❁ཻུ۪۪ ━ ❝ A place to call home. 

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ˚⋆。˚ ⋆

┊ ┊ ┊ ⋆

┊ ┊ ★⋆

┊ ◦

★⋆ ┊ . ˚

˚

Panting heavily as he continued to run (Y/n) looked up as he saw the familiar small village that was one thin river away from the temple. Smiling happily at this (Y/n) quickened his pace, running down the village streets as he continued to run towards the temple grounds. 

'Just over the bridge is my home! I'm almost there!' Seeing the bright red bridge that he so many times run on (Y/n) thought of how they would all react once seeing him after seven days. Glancing up at the moon (Y/n) noticed that the sun was peaking from over a mountain making him smile more. 

Running on the bridge (Y/n) ran some more and finally was inside the estate. Running towards where the temple should be (Y/n) slide the door open and looked inside. "I'm home!" (Y/n) yelled out of breath as he walked inside only to see that no one was there. 

Glancing around the room (Y/n) was about to go towards the courtyard only for the sound of multiple 'thud' sounds to stop him. Looking over towards where the door was (Y/n) smiled. 

"(Y/n)!" Everyone yelled in unison, Fumio on top of Gorou as the others were standing normally, staring at (Y/n) with happiness as some had tears on their eyes. Opening his arms, (Y/n) chuckled happily only for his eyes to widen as everyone ran towards his arms at once making (Y/n) panic. 

'Wait I don't wanna die-' Jumping up to hug (Y/n) everyone smiled happily down at (Y/n) as they fell on top of him, wrapping him in a tight hug as some of them began to cry. "It's not manly of you to make me cry like this, you idiot!" Gorou cried, sniffling as he glared down at (Y/n) with teary eyes. 

"Oh, look at your skin! All bloody and bruised- is that mud I see?" Fumio questioned him in a dark tone, glaring down at (Y/n) making him begin to sweat. "I'm glad to see you alive and well, (Y/n)-kun." Sora smiled warmly down at him, happiness clear in his black eyes. (Y/n) smiled back.