━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ Chapter 8 ━☂

❁ཻུ۪۪ ━ ❝ Time to shine, bitches.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ˚⋆。˚ ⋆

┊ ┊ ┊ ⋆

┊ ┊ ★⋆

┊ ◦

★⋆ ┊ . ˚

˚

Three years have passed since (Y/n) first met Obanai. Sanemi is currently 22 years old along with Obanai while (Y/n) is 20 years old. With the help of his sensei, Sanemi, and the help of Obanai (Y/n) has been able to go great distances with his God's Breathing with the first, second, third, fifth, sixth, eighth, ninth, and tenth. 

Why not the seventh and eleventh forms? Well, those are for the more advanced level of God's Breathing, something that (Y/n) hasn't been able to get to. Since the seventh form requires the God's Breathing Dance, and since (Y/n) doesn't know anything about it, he has been unable to progress any further with that form, hence skipping over the seventh form and just going for the others. 

Due to the danger of doing the last form, the eleventh form, both Sanemi and Obanai forbid (Y/n) of ever doing it, no matter what. 

Now, the Final Selection is only a couple of hours away, as everything that (Y/n) has trained for the past eight years will be put to the test as he goes into a mountain top filled with demons starving for human flesh. 

(Y/n) has grown really close to Obanai-- much to the displeasure of Sanemi-- and so, to see one of his few friends go off to a death trap pained Obanai, but he had to let him go because if he didn't (Y/n) was sure to ignore him for the rest of his life.

"Remember, if you're in any trouble just yell my name and I'll come running for you-" Giggling at his friend's worry, (Y/n) pat Obanai's head and looked down at him due to being seven inches taller than Obanai. 

"You don't have to worry about me, Obanai-sama, I've been training since I was seven, I think I'll be fine." (Y/n) reassured him and turned around to face his sensei. "(Y/n)," Sanemi started, his arms crossed as he stared forward at (Y/n). 

"Yes, sensei?" (Y/n) asked him, though what Sanemi did next surprised (Y/n). Hugging (Y/n) tightly, Sanemi placed his head on top of (Y/n) own, playing with (Y/n) long (H/c) hair. "come back safe." Sanemi finished, kissing his head and letting go of (Y/n) not wishing to meet his eyes after that, a splash of pink appearing on his scarred cheeks. 

(Y/n) froze for a second before smiling happily. "Yes, sensei!" (Y/n) exclaimed, bowing down a perfect 45 degrees before standing back up. Sanemi smirked and messed up (Y/n) perfect ponytail making him pout.