✎... Sanemi is currently twelve, I don't know exactly when he turned into a demon slayer so I just decided to let his age be convenient for the plot.

 Sanemi is currently twelve, I don't know exactly when he turned into a demon slayer so I just decided to let his age be convenient for the plot

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ Chapter 5 ━☂

❁ཻུ۪۪ ━ ❝ Perhaps, the weak can become the strong.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ˚⋆。˚ ⋆

┊ ┊ ┊ ⋆

┊ ┊ ★⋆

┊ ◦

★⋆ ┊ . ˚

˚

"Sensei, I made you some ohagi! Your favorite!" On top of the mountain, where the two opposites met, were (Y/n) and Sanemi. Looking down at the small child, Sanemi scoffed and turned away from the boy and instead chose to sit down on the ground. 

It has been four months since they met, and (Y/n) always waited at the exact spot where they first met for the first two months in hopes of meeting his idol again. One day, just out of boredom, Sanemi decided to revisit the place to see if the child got scared out of becoming strong, only to find, to his surprise, that (Y/n) was still training, and waiting.

After that, (Y/n) made Sanemi promise to always come there when the sun was about to go down. Surprisingly, he went and grew fond of his presence. Even though he doesn't consider himself (Y/n) master, things could change.

(Y/n) pouted as he watched his idol ignore him, only to quickly replace it with his smile. "Come on, Sanemi Sensei! At least try it!" (Y/n) exclaimed as he walked in front of the male. Sanemi looked up at him and glared. "Get lost, kid. You're like, what, six?" Sanemi asked him making (Y/n) smile happily. 

"I'm seven!" (Y/n) replied, the fresh ohagi's still wrapped up. Sanemi tsked, "How the hell were you even able to behead a demon?" Sanemi growled at him, though (Y/n) just kept on smiling. "I trained! I trained really hard just like Tsukiyomi-dono told me to!" (Y/n) replied, clutching his ohagi's tighter. 

Sanemi looked away from him and frowned, "I don't think someone should just let a kid train all day and night." Sanemi whispered, though quickly pushed away (Y/n) who tried to ask him what he just said. "It's nothing! Alright!" Sanemi yelled as he pushed (Y/n) away making him stumble and fall.