二十一

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ Chapter 21 ━☂

❁ཻུ۪۪ ━ ❝ Blinded eyes

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ˚⋆。˚ ⋆

┊ ┊ ┊ ⋆

┊ ┊ ★⋆

┊ ◦

★⋆ ┊ . ˚

˚

The night was still young as the mellow moonlight dripped inside the shadowed room, the silence that used to occupy the relatively modest chamber now occupied with the occasional gentle snores from (Y/n) who dozed soundly on the lush bed, his eyebrows relaxed with his chest surging up and down periodically; this unintentionally alleviating the disinterested male that rested on the other end of the bed, scanning the white and red-colored blade with slight fascination.

Caressing his fingers against the cool surface of the blade once more, goosebumps ran down his body as his still figure was barely brushed by the tender moonlight. Eyes concentrated and steady like an untouched pond, Muichiro side-eyed the snoozing (Y/n) who was blissfully unaware of his scrutinizing gaze.

'How could someone like him come across such a valuable item? He doesn't look strong—both physically and mentally. Perhaps the owner of this blade passed and that foolish soul just happened to come across it? Or is there something that I am just not seeing in this picture?' The more his thoughts ran wild, the more did his gaze become more profound, and this all mounted to where even the languishing (Y/n) could perceive it whilst he was busy reconciling with his brothers in a delightful dream.

Shuddering as he felt the fierce stare of someone (Y/n) groggily opened his eyes as the remembrance of his dream slithered away from him instantly. Now as he peered upon the cracked walls of an unfamiliar room did (Y/n) recognize in what type of position had he found himself in once awakening, driving him to panic as he hastily got away from the bed and planted his hand where the hilt of his sword once was only to feel the comfortable, placid surface of the hilt to be gone. Enlarging his eyes in incredulity (Y/n) glanced down only to discover the area which was now occupied with air.