chapter 10

Author's note

Hi im back, I looked and saw that's it has been three month's from the last time I updated and my birthday is on friday so I though that I would treat you with a new chapter. Im still depressed but I'm making it. I've had alot of help from friends and people on wattpad and I just want to say thank you.  Just to say this part of the story can be applied to the story but as a filler kind of thing so yea. It can be applied if yoy want. But that's enough right now to the story.

(Y/n) P.O.V

I was walking to the dinning room when all of a sudden I heard my name being yelled. "LADY (Y/N), LADY (Y/N)!" 8 turned around to see finny running full force at you. "Finny slow down, you'll hurt yourself. " you said your voice full of worry. "Don't worry miss (y/n), but master ciel would like to see you in his study!" You nodded your head and turned around to walk to the study.

When you got there you knocked on the door. "Enter" came a motiontone voice. You opened the door to see ciel at his desk. "You asked for me?" You asked. "Yes I did thank you for coming right when asked. Bit what I wanted to ask you was, I heard that your birthday is coming up and I just wanted to know when." You looked at him surprised because you never told anyone about your birthday coming up on (y/b/d) (your birthday). "How did you find out my birthday was so close? I asked James." Of course James would tell. Him and his big mouth. " Well my birthday is on (y/b/d)." You looked at ciel to see what he would do next."thank you for telling me."" Any way shall we go to dinner?" "We shall." And with that the two of you walked to dinner. But what you didn't know was that ciel ordered Sebastian to plan a birthday party for you on your birthday.

            Time skip

   Ciel P.O.V

Today was (y/n)'s birthday and I got her a a sliver necklace with her first and last name on it. I hope ahe likes it. I really do. She has no idea how much I care about her. She is the only person I can show mt feelings to and not be judged.  She made me feel like,  well me again. But right now we are all waiting for her to wake up and come down the stairs to come to breakfast. It was 5 minutes untill she came down the stairs. She looked beautiful. As she came down the servants wished her a happy birthday and complimented on how beautiful she looked. When she reached the bottom of the stairs I heald out my arm for her to take. She happily took my arm and we walked to breakfast.

            Short time skip

"Ciel thank you for this" she said. "It was nothing, but the day is not done we still have much more planned for you today. " she giggled and smuled at me. I gave a small smile back to her and held out my arm for her to take. She took my arm and I lead her into the garden. I looked at you and said"(y/n) I know we are young and I've only known yoy for a short period of time but I would like to give you something. " she looked at me with curious eyes as I head up her necklace.  She grasped and pulled me into a hug. I hugged back and put the necklace on her. As she turned back around I gave you a sweet but shy kiss on the lips. I was afraid you would reject me but I was pulled from that quickly when you started to kiss back. I pulled away and leaned my forehead ob yours and whispered "Happy Birthday (y/n). We still have to have cake come on and follow me." And with that we walked inside and had a fun and peaceful reat of the day.