Chapter 19

Author's Note

Okay, so this is really overdue but I kind of lost track of time! So my bad, but high school this year seems to be kind of kicking my butt. Not in a bad way just giving me a lot more work than I think should be deemed necessary. But through all the craziness of my high school life, a couple of happy things happened to me! One being I'm seeing a therapist, which is really nice because I get to talk stuff out with her and she is super understanding. She is such a blessing. Second, in my school, we have four levels of theater and I'm currently in two, but I tried out for three and got in! Which is really exciting because three and four are counted as honors! Three, I went back to school today (not the good part) only to have it canceled tomorrow because of potential snow! And I love me some snow! Okay, that's enough on me and how my life is right now.

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

I felt dead, I lost track of time of how long I have been down here in this dim, musty dungeon, how long has it been, hours? Days? Weeks? I don't  recall anything but the creepy smile that sends shivers down my spine and the cold eyes that feel like they are piercing through my very soul.  With my head down I looked at my bound hands and feet feeling useless. I think back to the night that I called James to come save me.

*FlashBack*

Running, that is all I have been doing for what felt like hours now. Running for my life, running for my safety.  Running past a corner in town I quickly hide in the alleyway for my safety.  Pressing my body up against the cold, rough cobblestone wall I quickly hold my breath.

Hearing the loud heavy footsteps that have been following me since my run from my family's manor was terrifying.  They sounded like the chimes of doom slowly creeping up on me. "Come on out (Y/N), let us not play this game of cat and mouse anymore sweetheart. You know your parents are worried sick after you ran out of the manor." I put my hand over my mouth to stifle my shaking breaths.  My parents aren't worried, they're dead. I saw them, I saw him kill them. All out of anger towards my father because he ended up marrying my mother. My Uncle, a man I once loved, a man I had once looked up too. Now the one I am running from, scared and terrified.

"There you are sweetie, let's go say hello to mom and dad." I look up startled and make an attempt to scream but was quickly shut up by my uncle who put a knife up to my throat. "Now now (Y/N), we don't need anyone else visiting your parents so let us keep quite yes?" I started up at him terrified but slowly nod my head. With tears streaming down my face, I let my uncle grab me by the arm and roughly drag me back to the place I had called a home. Now just a reminder of what he did to my parents. 

As we made it up to the front door he knocked, confusing me but also putting me on edge. After about a minute a man dressed as a butler came to the door, bowing and welcoming us back. Make me quickly realize that he must be my uncle's butler. I had no idea what had happened to ou- my butlers and maids but I could only think of the worst possible scenarios.

My uncle started to drag me again, "Have you set everything up, Richard?" Richard nodded his head, "Yes Lord Oliver, everything is in order and set up just as instructed." My uncle gave a satisfied laugh "Very good Richard, you are dismissed until called for." With that, Richard bowed and walked away down the corridor and out of sight.

Dragging me down into the cellar, I began to panic and start to tug back from my uncle. My parents had told me to never go down into the cellar, so everything in my brain was telling to stop and turn back.  But I couldn't break free, as we stepped off the last step into the cellar I stopped dead in my tracks. I felt sick looking at what I saw before me. I covered my mouth with my free hand and turned to the side and vomited.

Coughing and wheezing I started to panic as my uncle started to drag me to the center of the room filled with robed persons. As we inched closer I was wishing for any sort of god or miracle to happen to help save me before anything happened. But it was to late. I was grabbed and bound down the the cold slab of marble in the room. I screamed for help, for them to stop but they didn't stop. I see my uncle get handed money and leave up the stairs, abandoning me.

After about half an hour of screaming, crying, and struggling I was exhausted. I had given up, nothing I was doing was stopping them. Nobody was coming to save me. My only living family had just sold me and left. Just as things had grown quite all hell broke out for me. The group of people around me started chanting and lighting candles.

I started to struggle again trying anything to break my bonds but nothing was working. I soon see a man dressed in a fancier robe holding a brander. Burning hot of the colors of the sun. I screamed for him to not come any closer but he did not listen and started to make a speech in some language that I could not understand. Then out of nowhere, he brings down the brander in the center of my back holding it there as the others around bring out rough ragged wipes and start slashing me on my back around the boiling brander still on my skin.

I couldn't take it anymore. I felt devastated by the deaths of my parents, anger towards the people doing this and my uncle, but most of all, I wanted revenge. I wanted to see my uncle and these people burning in hell for what they are doing to me. 'Please someone, anyone, help me. I'll do anything to drag these disgusting pigs down to help for what they did to my parents and for what they are doing to me.'

As I finished, I start to see white feathers fall from nowhere, with everything around me disappearing. Ten the white feathers turn to black. "Do you wish to make a contract with me?" Said deep voice, I look around to see a black panther with bright blue eyes staring straight at me. "I'll repeat myself, do you wish to make a contract with me."

I stared, "yes, I don't care what I have to give or do just get me out of here and help me get revenge on the people who did this to me. You will never leave my side and will follow my every command." The deep voice chuckled, "As you wish my lady." 

*Flashback over*

I closed my eyes wanting to see James, Ciel, and Sebastian again. I wanted to call out but couldn't for my mouth is gagged. Whoever had kidnapped you knew what they were doing and smart. But as the time passed on your hope that James or Ciel would come save you started getting thinner and thinner. With a struggled breath you leaned up against the wall and drifted off to a nightmare induced sleep. 

And done! Now I know that I have written a similar chapter in the past but I wanted to go more in depth for it to get a more personal feel for the whole plot of the story. Now I know it may not be what you want exactly but I felt that the back story of you is needed to understand for future chapters. I'm actually quite proud of this chapter and wanted to give you guys a longer chapter to try to make up for all the time I haven't updated. But as usual, I'll try to update when I can or I have a moment of creativity, like right now. But I hope you enjoyed the chapter and tell me what you think about it, and where you think it is going to go! I'd love to hear from you guys on what you think and I'll try my best to comment back on them. But that's all I have to say so thank you for reading and hope you have a great day/night! Love you all! Bye~