Chapter 9

CIEL'S P.O.V

I can't believe she likes me back! Crap I forgot to give (y/n)her necklace. I can give it to her when she's donw with her homework

Your P.R.O

I can believe I did that. I cant believe I kissed him on the cheek. I put my head on the desk three time.. stupid...stupid...stupid..."mistress I something the matter?" James asked with a smirk. "Shut up James. It doesn't concern you. " you said with a glare."mistress aren't you suppost to be doing your homework. " "James didn't I say to shut up. Just go get me some tea or something." "Yes, young mistress "

~~~~~time skip~~~~~

"Finally done." You said proudly. "YESSSSSS!!!!! NO MORE HOMEWORK!!!" You said while dancing around your room. "I Didn't take you as the type as person to dance around the room." Ciel said. You looked at him started because you didn't see him enter your room. "Oh I ciel I didn't see you there." He just looked at you and smirked. He started to walk over to you. At first you thought he was just walking over to you but you realized that he wasn't slowing down. You started to back up until your back hit the wall. "C-c-ciel w-w-what a-are you-u doing-g." You asked. And at that ciel pined you on the wall."well you see (y/n) I wanted to give you 2 things. First one..." as ciel said that he started to lean in and like that boom he was kissing you. Your first kiss. He and you started to close your eyes. You wrapped your arms around his neck and he wrapped his arms around your waist. You stayed like this for about a minute. When you two parted you looked into each others eyes. "And the 2 thing is this..." He took out a small box. "Here." As he said that he took out a (f/nl)(←favorite necklace)." O.M.G Ciel you didn't need to do that!" He just smiled and motioned for you to turn around. He put on your new necklace around your neck. "Beautiful... just like you." You blushed at what he said.

Authors note

Hey hope you like it. I tryed my harsest. How toy luke the extra ciel x reader moment. Luv u guy and thxs for all of the support ~ bye