Chapter 15 (I think...)

Hey hey hey! I'm back and better than ever! hehe ok maybe not that much but still very happy! Sorry for the super long wait for the next update, i got busy and had traveling plans...i had no internet for a week... it was so bad... anyway, thank you for putting up with me! Oh and i'm dyeing  my hair tomorrow!!!! Any guesses of to what colour? I'd love to hear what you all might think :) I've missed you all so much, so let me ask you, what has been one (or more if you want) of the coolest,happiest, highlight of your day or week? also, this is gonna be short most likely because of how late it is where i am located in the world. Ok enough from me, now on to the story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(y/n)'s P.O.V

'What? Where am I?' You looked around you and all you could see was darkness. It was cool in the air and had a slight stuffy smell. It smelled of old wood and mildew. 'How gross'. You look around to see if you can spot out anything, but it was too dark  to make out anything. 

'What in the world is going on...' 'I'm scared, I want James, I want Ciel, I want...' You look down towards your lap and feel your tears slide down your cheeks slowly. 'How pathetic, look at yourself (y/n), crying like a small child, what would James or even ciel think of you...' As you continue to argue with yourself in your mind you failed to notice a door. A door that now just opened and revealed a person or peoples in the doorway. '...get it together!'

"I agree, please do get it together." said a voice as cold as ice. You look up to see golden and red eyes looking at you. You stare in shock at the people in front of you. "W-w-who are you?" You manage to say after a few seconds. All you see is a smirk and all black again.

Jame's P.O.V

'Who the hell does this woman think she is! I swear if I find one hair on my lady's head harmed all hell (pun not intended, but is still amazing haha) is going to break out.' I looked at the woman with anger and pure rage in my eyes. That was until my eye contact was broken when Sebastian stepped in front of me. My eyes softened as i looked into his eyes. His eyes gave the expression of sympathy and hurt. 'Wait hurt? Does, does Sebastian like (y/n)? No, no, it couldn't be that...Could it?' I shielded my eyes from his to look at my feet. 'It couldn't be...right?' I looked out the window in the room to see (the photo above of the stars and trees). '(y/n), please be ok.. you would love the way the sky looks tonight. I hope you get a chance to see them....'

That's all I have time for  now, sorry my readers :( Wish i could give you more right now, maybe tomorrow or early today depending on what time it is to you. I'll also try to upload a photo of my new hair! can't wait for my new colour! Also, where do you think the story is going? ok that's all my readers! Bye-bye :) <3