chapter 5

*sorry but this is going to be a short (hee hee like ciel XD) chapter because I have all county tommorw wish me and every one luck now read on*

Ciel's prov

"well than miss (name) do you wish to play some chess?" I hope she does, from the way she looks she look like she would be good at chess. (sorry if you're not good just pretend you are k)"I would love to!" we started to walk over to the chess board.  we sat down and she sat in frount of white. "you can be white so that means you can go first." and with that she moved her pawn and the game started.

   ~time skip by sebbys cat closet ~

What! She beat me? How is that possible?!? she looked like she could play but I didnt think she would be this good!"well miss (name) you must know that you have alot of chess skills if you could beat me. no one has ever beat me besides you. that's a real honor to have." she looked surprised at my statement. she just smiled and said "well thank you for telling me it was fun playing chess with you,  but will you excuse me I have to go powder my nose (go to the bathroom) after she left I called for Sebastian. "SEBASTIAN COME HERE!"   "Yes my lord?""why did you tell miss (name) that I asked to see her when I didnt?""well you see young master I thought you two would make a very cute couple!.""Sebastian she is here on a mission from the queen we dont have Time for this." Sebastian just smirked and said "of course young master. my apologies."