Chapter 18 (I'M NOT DEAD!)

(my friends and me! I have black hair now!!) Ha ha so I got busy, anyway I'll explain more at the end but this is what I could do when feeling somewhat inspired?

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.

I looked around at the inky darkness that surrounded me.

I couldn't see, the taste of the musky air fresh in my mind.

I hated it so much. That creepy smile sending chills up and down my spine.

The eyes that seemed to stare into my very being. I hated it.

The feeling of being weak. Being exposed. The very thought of it making me sick to my stomach.

I wanted to scream, shout, but I new it would be futile.

I listened for any noise I could hear. To try to attempt at least some sort of leeway for me.

But nothing was there that I could hear. Just the beating of my own heart, and my shaken breaths as I came to realize that maybe no one was coming to save me.

That maybe I was once again, left alone.

Okay I know it was super short but it's really late for me because I have work tomorrow and all that fun stuff! But I promise I'll try to update it!!! I'm starting drivers Ed on July 10 so I'll have some time off to maybe try to update more! Anyway, I hope your summer is going great! If you like this book, try reading some of my others, tho two of them are like super old. But my marvel one is the most recent! So if you like marvel and love Steve and Bucky! Well, that book might be just for you! I'm also planning on updating it after this update. Ok, I'll stop talking. Hope you guys understand!!! Love you all so much ♥️♥️♥️ (also maybe starting a Yuri on ice book?)