chapter 8

Ciels P.O.V

After I told Sebastian to go get you I started thinking about you and what I like about you. I like how your (e/c)eyes sparkle when you are happy. How you make me happy. How your(h/l)          (h/c)hair shines in the sun or in side. Your personality and how you dress. I was pulled out of my thoughts by Sebastian knocking. "Young master. I have lady (y/n) with me." "Enter." I had the box in one of my front pockets. "Please (y/n)sit." I said jestering towards one of the seats infrount of me. As you went to a seat I told Sebastian to go get us some tea and cake. "(Y/n) the reason why I asked you to come here is because I juat want to say that I li- "YOUNG MASTER!!!" " what do you need may-rin (?)." I said a little bit annoyed.  "Well you see  young master I was cleaning the china yes I was. And I kind of (mumbles) brock your favorite china yes I did." I looked at her annoyed"fine but if you are telling anyone that some one should be Sebastian." "Yes young master." "Well she seems nice."(y/n)said giggling.  "You can say that.  But I just wanted to say that I really lik-""young master I have your tea and cake." "Enter" I was getting really annoyed that I was kept getting interrupted. I saw Sebastian smirking and I than realized he had interrupted me in purpose.  "Well I have to go to my room so James can teach me on my homework. But I get what you where trying to say." She walked up to me and  kissed my cheek. I blushed at her actions.  "I like you to ciel." After that she walked out to go do her homework.  I just stood there shocked at what she said. Than it hit me. She likes me back!