chapter 2

When you got to the Phantomhive manor your Butler James opened the door to your carriage. He extended his hand to you and you gladly took his hand. You had your hair over your left eye because thay was where your contract symbol was. You walked up the outside stairs and your Butler James was about to knock on the door when it opened to a tall skinny young man about in his late 20's. He had blood red eyes and midnight black hair like James. "Hello and welcome to the Phantomhive manor my name is Sebastian Michaels the head butler of the estate you must be Lady (name). " You just nodded your head. He looked at James and gave him a glare, but than gave him a straight face. When you entered the manor you where in awe. You had never seen something so beautiful in your entire life.  When you looked around you noticed thay there was 8 pair of eyes looking at you and when you turned around you saw that they looked like the other house workers. Then Sebastian came up to you, "The young master is in his study. Would you like me to take you to him ma-lady?" You nodded your head in agreement and Sebastian started to walk off to the study so you picked up your pace and followed him to Ciel Phantomhive's study.

Authors Note

hey guys this is my first story and sorry if I dont update in a while because I have a lot of stuff going on right now. please no mean coments. that's all for now bye :3