Chapter 17(kind of)

Hey everyone! Thank you all for being so nice and patient with me. It means a lot that you all did. And i have gotten over my relationship and am happy again! tho he sometimes still tries to make me feel bad and make things(that he has done and to himself) seem like my fault.  *sigh* but I'm not letting him get to me! Anyway how have you all been? I've been very good:) saw suicide squad with two of my friends, two other friends just got back from a three week trip and am now watching the olympics! And I'd like to say this now, that this chapter doesn't really follow reader-chan or the story. That it's being told from a different P.O.V. Ok that's enough from me, ON WITH THE STORY! 

??? P.O.V.

'Yes, the soul of a human is fleeting, here one second and gone the next. Some remembered and some not. But it doesn't matter to me. Never has and never will, humans are such dull creatures. Not that i can say i'm any better than the fleeting lifeforms. But a demon's life span is more filling if you could call it that way. Going from master or mistress to another without a single thought or feeling except hunger for the human's soul.' 

.....

Silence is all that there is. Not a sound could be heard, even if you tried all you could hear was the sound of your own blood and heart beating inside of one's chest. 

.....

Other demons purposes for having a master or mistress are almost always different from your own. some want revenge with the help of a human, a companion so they don't feel lonely, a lover that will die all too soon, a peice that will make them feel human again, or as food even. Though rare, some also look to change a human into a demon so they can have the special human, demon bond forever even though the human's soul is long gone... Or stolen

Dun dun dun! Who do you think it is? hehe well that's all for right now! thank you for following the development of my ciel x reader(anyone get it?) 

hehe ok that's all for real:) but if you want to get to know me, my links are on my profile! just dm me so i know who you are! I'd love to get to know you all!