Chapter 13

My boyfriend Thomas and me^///^
Anyway *sounds like dan* here we go

Ciel's P.O.V

As (y/n) fell to the floor all I could do was just stand there. As realization hit me I called for Sebastian and James. "SEBASTIAN! JAMES! COME HERE NOW!" As I yell, I have never seen Sebastian or James come faster ever. As they entered, James saw his master and ran to us. He picked her up and ran out. As he ran out, Sebastian and I were not far behind. James ran into (y/n)'s room. James layed you down on your bed and started to exit to go get something. As he exited I couldn't help but see the worry in hus eyes. 'He was a demom, but I thought he was only for her soul?' "Not every demon is in it for the soul young master. Some demons look for something to fill a void in their hearts. James is one of those demons. He has had alot happen to him and (y/n) helps fill it. James struggles with not having a family. (Y/n) is like a little sister or daughter to him. He cares for her, and I don't know how he'll react when the time comes to take her soul." I looked at Sebastian shocked. I never knrw demons like that existed. "But I thought all demons don't care for humans. That they think of us as weak creatures?" Sebastian chuckled. "Well yes, most do. But some like James come from a different back story. Like I said before James has no family. He attaches himself to things that give him comfort. A feeling of love. Grant he may not seem it. James is alot like you and (y/n). His parents were killed infornt of him and he wanted revenge. But as he got older the feeling of revenge slowly turned into lonelyness. He turned to making contracts and always got overly attached to his master. And after awhile he started to shut him self off to others. But when (y/n) became his new master she broke down that wall he had bulit over time. I have known James ever since I can remember. And take it from me, he has changed. But (y/n) has been slowly bring back the old James." I looked at Sebastian shocked. 'How could someone as Sebastian, know all of this about one demon?' Again Sebastian chuckled. "Well you see young master, you could say I," Sebastian paused as if almost thinking if he sould tell me or not. "Um, I fancy James. I have for a while." I looked at Sebastian and gave a small smile. "Well Sebastian, I wish you luck." As I said that James came rushing back in.