chapter 7

Hey my tacos how is/was your Halloween?  mine was awesome! this guy in my naborhood  came out with a chainsaw and everyone was scared while I was just laughing.  the guy with the chainsaw was looking at me like I was insane. than when me and my friend where at a house a guy was hiding in the bushes and came up behind us. my friend was scard and me being me I starting laughing. the guy looked at me just with the wtf face. tell me hoe your Halloween was and what you where. I was Alois Trancy.  that's all I have to say. now on with the story. (very short b/c im really tired)

Sebastian's P.OV

the young master and lady (y/n) make a very cute couple if I do say si my self. "Sebastian. " the young master is calling. "yes my lord?" go get me a (f/c) necklace.""my I ask why my lord? " I already know why it's for lady (f/n). "No you may not ask. just go get it." "yes, my young lord." And with that I was off to the jewelry store.

Ciel's P.O.V

I want to get lady (f/n)something to show what she means to me that is why I asked Sebastian to go get(f/n)'s necklace I have ordered for her. I already know what jewelry story Sebastian is going to so I ordered it there. "young master?" "yes. " "I have the gift you wanted." "thank you Sebastian.  can you go get (f/n )for me?" " yes my lord."