Childhood

Ever since I had been born, for the second time, I have had a lot of thoughts run through my head. By that, I really do mean a lot. For one, I had the thought on my past knowledge, that strangely wasn't erased when I had been... transferred, for the lack of a better word. I knew babies could be geniuses, but to the level of knowledge that I had? Nope, that just wasn't possible. It highlighted the fact that flaunting my knowledge was a huge no. Think of the consequences of having a baby complete a University level equation... nope, the attention was not suited well for me. In fact, that very fact could throw the whole world in chaos!

So it was decided, self-appointed decision, that I would not jump a single year in school.

Anyway, my thoughts aside, my life up until now has been quite... wretched. I mean, I never actually thought that I'd miss going to the toilet! Nearly all the basic necessities had to be done with the help of an adult, in this case my mother. Eating, drinking, washroom, bathing, it was all quite embarrassing. I had to hold back tantrums, for the sake of my hygiene. Because of these events, I dubbed my infant stage 'those days'. Not very creative, but I could care less.

The next stage that I had to pass through was the toddler stage. I made sure to accomplish a lot of things with this new body of mine, and that was the necessities first before the secondary problems. Secondary here being able to talk the new language, Japanese, without stumbling over every five seconds. Eventually I did get around to it, and I hadn't felt this proud since... well, since the last time I felt proud, whatever that was. I dubbed my toddler stage 'the triumph' appropriately, I actually thought it would be a great title for it.

Soon the child stage came up. At this point in time I started paying more attention to my surroundings, and unfortunately, that also meant that I became aware of my gender. It was also unfortunate that it was the very first thing I became aware of. I had gone to do my business, and now I'm wondering why I haven't become aware of it during 'the triumph', when I see that I do not have the genitals of a girl. From this it is safe to conclude that I was completely frozen stiff at the sight, and possibly hyperventilating with the major change. I only snapped out of it when my mother, I recall her name being Hime, knocked on the door asking if I was okay. After that whole fiasco, I somehow managed to accept that I was no longer a girl, but a boy. Then the thought of puberty hit me, and I wasn't happy going through the whole phase again. That just wasn't fair. I had then noticed my change in appearance, quite normal really. I was secretly glad for that fact; it all started when I had gone to the bathroom to look into the mirror, quite a feat when you're only a foot tall, and for the record that was pretty short... My light muddy brown hair was just starting to grow longer, and the blue eyes that stared at me indicated that I had foreign genes in me. Other than my chubby face forming a constant pout, I was pretty light skin toned, peach if you prefer. A few days after my new discovery, I then took interest in my new household. My mom was a picture fanatic, everywhere you looked you would see at least one or two frames decorating the room. I found it quite impressive that she was able to keep all of the glassware clean with the amount of glass there was.

That fact aside, I looked through all of them, finding that there were two men and my mom in between them. I wasn't going to jump to conclusions that both males were somehow sharing the same wife, no matter how much my gossiping side loved to adopt that fact, so I had asked my mom about it. Apparently the other male in the photo was her eldest son that she had borne when she was quite young. It took me a while, but soon I realized that I had an older brother, his name being Rupert, who, according to my mom, was working overseas with my dad in England. That explained a whole lot about my foreign genes... My dad, Arthur, is the President of the company, which is prospering in its business. The last time he had been home was when I was given birth to, and then he had urgent matters, my mom's words, to attend to. As a past woman, I know for a fact that this was like abandoning your wife because they had placed work as top priority, of course I expressed this to my mom, and she answered that she was happy that she had me as company until dad came back. I could tell that, even though dad had been gone for quite a long time, mom loved him, including my older brother and me to bits, often saying that she wouldn't change either of us for anything in the world. I couldn't agree wholeheartedly, but I respected it. Even so, at least both of the oversea men send letters as a routine.

I had later gone on to know our last name, seeing as there was a foreign man as the head of the house we should at least have a foreign surname. I was correct, partially, since we do live in Japan, we had adopted both my mom's maiden name and my dad's surname. So I was officially named Youroi Kazumoto Walker. A mouthful, but my name nonetheless. That would conclude my child stage, skillfully dubbed 'the achievements'.

I was now currently a seven year old kid, with left over baby fat, that had a mind of their own to stick on to me, and was enrolled in an elementary that was named Tart Elementary. We also can't forget their motto, they practically make us recite it at every class before the lessons start: We come here to learn and learn we do, unlocking all the hidden doors filled with opportunities. Wonderful, no? ... Note the sarcasm. I had picked up on learning English, seeing as I had a foreign father who spoke the language, and communicating in his mother tongue would be a good change for once.The teachers at school were in a word, robotic. They would perform a lesson in the same manner, which was followed by the same 'any questions' routine at the end of the class. It might have been just me, but I was utterly bored to tears with everything. I had to remind myself that if I were not to attract any attention in school, I would have to go through it, again.

Only good thing out of my whole Elementary years, was that I had picked up soccer as a sport. It was a good way to relieve the stress I had during my re-learning period, and I had nearly all the time in the world to polish up my soccer skills, since my grades hadn't fallen a single percent from the top. My mom was proud, often boasting about my knowledge to my dad over the phone, and I was happy. That was all that mattered.