Captivity and a supernatural encounter

It had been hours since my first break out of my stone bedroom, and to be simple I was damn proud of getting out, even though my struggles had reached the point of exasperation. Currently I am placed in a rather normal looking room, with all the luxuries that a person could drool over. Turns out the stone basement was the only one they had, so their only option left was to place me in a room that is easily accessible, seen, and controlled with a personal lock and key that is on the outside.

That meant, for my tired and weary brain, I was stuck with no way out.

The room they put me in was somewhere on the fifth floor, so the window was pretty much a no go. I pouted, tentatively touching my burned skin. It'll leave an ugly scar, I thought with grim amusement. I hissed, pulling my finger away from it as tears pricked at my eyes. "I pressed it too hard,"

Sucking in a breath, I looked around the room, not for the first time, and tried to formulate some kind of plan with the sparse things lying around. There was a queen-sized bed, decorated with a rich red, which was placed on top of lavish maroon furry rug. The rug itself didn't take up the whole beige carpeted floor, that complemented the slightly tanned wallpaper of brown decorations. I gave a snort. "Talk about a complete mismatched room."

The chandelier that hung from the center of the room was a tilt to the overly dynamic room going towards the worst room setting. A wooden wardrobe was on the far wall of the room, from where I was sitting down on the bed, and it didn't seem to signify so much a place where a person would store their clothes in. On the opposite end, from the wardrobe, there was another door that leads to the en suite bathroom. I obviously had checked on it when I was first dumped into this spaciously sparse room. Nothing else seemed to have been noteworthy.

I gave a sigh. "This is seriously starting to hurt my brain, I don't even think I'll be able to think of a way out at this rate."

It was true, in favor of both the slammed concussions and my irritating burn itch. A good nights sleep might help me out in figuring out my current situation, so I didn't waste much time in trying to go to sleep.

-o-

My eyes opened again, and I groaned. "Sleep is starting to hate me,"

"Why's that?" I nearly jumped, scream stuck in my throat as I turned around to face the intruder in my room. The brunette male's eyes widened as he held up his hands. "Woah, don't need to react in such a way!"

Recomposing myself, I glared at the other male, a hand over my heart in a feeble attempt to steady it. "You're telling me! Don't you know that it's rude to enter someone's room while they are sleeping? And to sit here and watch them sleep? That's even more absurd!"

"It's not my fault that I found myself here in a room like this!" He countered, giving an equal glare. "I don't even know why I'm here in the first place!"

"What do you mean?" I asked before I could help myself.

"Ah, so now  you listen," He gave a sigh, running a hand through his hair. Getting a better look at him, I noticed that he was dressed in weird clothes. Weird, as in, clothes not from this era. I also found myself questioning who would even wear such samuraian-ninja types that would leave the chest bare? "I could start off with the fact that I am indeed dead."

I blinked, looking back up at the him, noting distantly that his hair is slightly shorter than my captors. "Come again?"

"I'm dead." He re-stated.

"What?"

"I'm sure it's not that hard to process the fact that I am a person that has long gone from the face of the Earth," He growled, his glare returning with annoyance. "unless you have some sort of disability disproving you of recognizing the word."

That got my blood boiling. "Well sorry to disappoint you, but I am a perfectly capable child."

"Good, then it shouldn't be hard to understand that I am a supernatural being that appears before you." He snorted his reply.

"Okay, I get it, I have a supernatural being coming to haunt me in a life that I did not ask for!" I huffed. "Why don't you give your name before I dub you something that I'll grow fond of and grow attached to it."

His pale complexion seemed to have grown paler, and I swear that I saw the other end of the room through him. However it was gone before I could re-check my sight. "Finally something that leads to progress!"

He cleared his throat, pointing to himself whilst supporting a cheeky grin. "I'm Tohaku! Kamekaze, Tohaku!"

He then pointed towards his sword, which I now noticed. "And this is Ryuu!"

There was silence between us, as I stared at him. He started fidgeting when I decided that I needed to break the silence. "You named your sword?"

"What's wrong with that?" He whined childishly.

I raised a brow and gave my best deadpan. "Everything."

It must have hit him real hard, since Tohaku was showing signs of being depressed. He, however, didn't allow it, instead he shot back a whine, as I like to think of it. "Well what about your  name?"

I shook my head, answering his question. "Kazumoto Walker, Youroi."

"That's a mouthful..."

I glared at him. "I don't need you saying that when you obviously name your sword."

"Can't you just overlook that fact?" He whined.

"Now I'm starting to think that you are the child here." I muttered, averting my gaze from the other male.

"Hey! I take serious offense to that!" Tohaku got up, pointing the hilt of his sword in my direction. "Ryuu here is a gift from the gods! Insulting him is the same as insulting the gods who bestowed this blade unto me!"

"Great, now I'm in the company of some lunatic," I muttered, tuning out the outraged shouts of the weird man. I turned my back towards him, squeezing my eyes shut and hoping that he was some small figment of my imagination that was caused by the concussions that I had endured... Dammit, that sounded rather depressing...