Meeting up with Mr. Enollavac

"So," I started lamely. "how do you guys style your hair like that?"

Kusakabe glanced at me, giving me a kind smile, before looking back at where he was going, laughing lightly. "That isn't the question you want to ask right?"

This was unexpected... "Okay, you got me, just what do you guys do, seeing as your Hibari-san isn't the Principal, and that he is also the leader of delinquents with pompadour hairstyles, no offense."

"None taken," Kusakabe chuckled. "Kyo-san is the head of the Disciplinary Committee,"

"You guys own a Disciplinary Committee?" I interrupted, looking at my escort wide-eyed. "Is that even possible?"

"Sure it is," He nodded. "in fact, it has been around since Kyo-san was in Elementary, though the rest of us hadn't come into the picture until he had entered Middle School."

I stopped, allowing my brain to malfunction on the information. "You're kidding me, right? A kid can't be that crazy-ass strong to defeat delinquents in his first year of Middle!"

"It's true, if it weren't for him, we wouldn't have become this way." Kusakabe nodded, he then stopped in front of a door. "This is the Principal's door."

He then proceeded to knock on it, and unlike the last guy, he waited for the person on the other side to answer. It came as a muffled sound. "Come in."

"Dino-san," Kusakabe opened the door, entering the room. "I brought in the transfer student you were supposed to meet yourself."

"Transferee..." Was all I could decipher from the mumble.

"Yes, he goes by the name of Kazumoto Walker, Youroi," I'm now starting to think that Kusakabe had a huge reservoir of patience, since the Principal on the other end seemed to be quite slow on picking up.

I was then startled with the yell that came inside the room. "Oh my god! You're right! I completely forgot that I was supposed to meet Youroi-kun!"

"Boss, the least you can do is to apologize to him." Another voice, supposedly a man's, said, sounding exasperated.

"You're right, Romario! Kusakabe, where is he? Where is Youroi-kun?" The voice stated frantically.

"He's right here, Dino-san." Kusakabe then turned to me, gesturing it was okay for me to enter.

The room took me by surprise, despite the last one I had been in, a nice spacious and clean room, this one had the huge mess of paperwork scattered everywhere. Anywhere you looked, there was a stack of paper. Aside from the paper buildings, I could tell that the walls in this room was coated in a nice golden creme, and that was it. I looked over to where a huge desk, much like in the other room, and saw a golden bobbing object behind the sea of paperwork. "Man, if Reborn comes by tell him that I am to meet up with the new student, okay, Romario?"

"Alright, Boss," I turned to see another man in the room, whom I presumed to be this Romario. At least he was normal looking... okay, he was rather cool-looking.

"Now, I'm glad to see you in person, Youroi-kun!" I turned back to see a blonde man in a custom-made suit, that I guessed would have people running for their money, making his way towards me with a happy grin. I also took note of his features, build, and overall looks, and found myself floundering again at being confronted by a good-looking guy. Goddamn feminine hormones! He even had a tattoo peeping out on his hand, along with the one on his neck! I could feel myself melting.

I gave an awkward cough, fidgeted for a bit, then returned the smile, albeit shyly. "It's good to see you too, Mr. Enollavac,"

"Come, lets go for a walk in the building." He gestured towards the open doors, and I turned to glance back at Kusakabe.The said man nodded encouragingly, I turned back to Mr. Enollavac and took a few hesitant steps forward. The Principal nodded in Kusakabe's direction. "Thanks, Kusakabe, you can head back to Kyoya, I'll take over from here."