In Memory of. . .

When you entered the new dream, the scenery was a little like the other one you had before being woken up. You were standing in a valley with trees scattered around. The trees were charcoal black, and the grass below you was grey. The sky was a lighter shade of gray than the grass, and the clouds were pure white. Everything was either in a grey tint or a black color. Black petals flew in the air and danced around the wind that you couldn't feel against your skin. A fog settled on the earth.

   ' Why is it so depressing here? '

You started walking through the fog, not noticing anyone around, and the scene never changed. Everything remained the same grey tint. You walked through the fog but stopped after seeing someone kneeling at a rock structure ahead of you. The rock structure looks about as tall as you were, but the man in front of the structure, kneeling, was someone you remember. It was the same man from the dream you had earlier at the house. He wore the same dark clothes, and his hair was still tied into a low ponytail. His head was tilted down as if he was giving the stone structure his condolences or honor. The closer you got to the structure, the more you realized it wasn't just a rock structure; it was a grave. The bottom of the grave was a concrete block, and sitting on the block was a rectangular structure in the middle. Vines climbed the structure with purple glowing roses blooming. You stepped closer, and the man did not move. You stood almost beside him and looked at the name on the grave.

Ji-Young

A shiver traveled up your spine, and you stepped back from the grave, keeping your eyes on it and the man who was still kneeling at the grave, bowing his head. Who Ji~Young was, you couldn't remember exactly. Bruno had told you who he was and what he had done. He explained that you had erased him from your memories, which was why you couldn't remember him. But Bruno had told you everything that he did and why he killed people. It made you feel uncomfortable to be near his grave. Finally, the man in front of the grave raised his head and stood up. He stuffed his hands in his pockets and turned back to you. 

   ' I understand why the flowers are purple, now. '

Bruno had told you that when Ji-Young wasn't showing his face, he would be a black figure with a purple glow around him and a wicked grin on his face. Now looking at the flowers, you could see that they were meant to represent him.

   ' If that's true then why is the man in front of me wearing a purple ring and he has a red outline, from what I can tell. '

   " Who are you? " You asked. 

You slowly started taking steps backward, but the figure in front of you would match the pace and step your foot was taking. His hair stayed behind him as he walked forward, and the red aura was glowing brighter around him. He lifted his thumb to his mask and moved the bottom of it away, revealing his grinning lips. Another shudder went through your body as you continued to step backward.

   ' Bruno said we defeated Ji-Young a long time ago. Is this another dream walker? '

The man continued walking towards you, and the petals started to increase as they flew around. Finally, he shifted his mask and moved it to where half of his face was showing. His eyes were red and trained on you. His bangs laid perfectly on his forehead, parting to reveal the middle of his forehead, but they were curled and covered the left and right sides of his forehead, leaving the middle to be revealed. His hair swayed in the wind, and it looked soft to the touch, but you didn't want to get any closer to find out.

   " Answer me! "

He didn't answer you, but he kept walking towards you. His grin never escaped his face, and his red eyes seemed to drag you in, but you wouldn't let yourself fall into them. He raised his right hand and showed off the purple ring that was on his ring finger. 

   " Just answer me! Don't be cryptic. " You yelled at the man, getting frustrated.

   " You know who I am. "

His voice was deep and raspy as he talked. You shivered again, and the man put his hands back in his pockets. 

   " No, I don't. "

   " Oh, but you do. "

   " I think I would remember if I did. "

   " That's the thing about me, unlike Ji-Young I'm a bit more stealthy. I've seen you many times and I've seen your memories. Even the parts that you erased, like Ji-Young. "

   " How do you know Ji-Young? " Yous aid with your eyes widening.

   " Oh, my dear. . .you'll find out soon enough. I think you've had plenty of rest. Wouldn't want you feeling grumpy or lazy when you awake now do we? Now. Wake. Up. "

With his words, you started to see your vision get hazy. You knew the feeling all too well; you were waking up. You stopped walking to look at the man and get a look at his face before waking up. But the man put his mask on and continued walking towards you. He was in front of you before your vision faded out, and you awoke from the dream.