Here We Go

Bruno took out his phone and started to dial his boss's number. It was the next day after calling Maria, and he needed to call his boss and let him know what was going to happen, so he could still have his job even after waking up if he would. He placed his cell phone to his ear as he slipped his shoes on and looked around the suite. Bingo was lying on the couch sleeping, and all was at peace.

   " Hello? "

   " Hey, boss. This is Bruno Tate. "

   " Good morning Bruno! What can I do for you this morning? "

   " Sir. I was informed yesterday that Y/n would be taken off of life support in a couple of days. "

   " I'm very sorry to hear that Bruno. Is there anything I can do to help the situation? " His boss asked with his tone of happiness disappearing and being replaced by sorrow. 

   " Could I have the rest of this week off sir? There's a lot I need to handle and-"

   " You don't need to explain yourself, Bruno. You can have the week off with no questions asked. If you need anything at all please call me back. "

   " Thank you sir. "

Bruno ended the call and slipped his phone into his pocket. He left his apartment and started heading towards the elevator so he could get to his car. The elevator traveled downward, and when the doors opened, he walked to his car, pulling his keys from his pocket. He started the car and started driving towards the hospital. When he reached the hospital, Maria was waiting for him outside of the hospital. 

   " Hey, Burno. Are you ready? "

   " Yeah. Let's go and get this started. Are you sure your friend can do this? "

   " I know he can. He's been doing this for ten years, so trust me and trust him. "

Bruno nodded and followed Maria through the hospital as he looked around. He followed Maria up to your room, and when she opened the door, there were two beds in the room instead of one. The doctor who would help him set up the wires in the room and prepared everything for Bruno's sleep.

   " Hey, Mark. Thanks for doing this. "

   " It's not a problem. However, I have no understanding of why you want to do this but It won't harm the patient or Mr. Tate so I don't mind helping. "

   " Are you sure you can connect our wavelengths? " Bruno asked the doctor.

   " I'm sure I can. "

Bruno nodded his head and slipped off his jacket. He lay on the bed and rolled up his sleeves. The doctor started connecting the wires needed, and he placed wires on his temples. Bruno looked over at your bed and glanced at your sleeping figure. Mark connected the same wires on your head, and those were the wires that connected to his forehead. Mark slowly raised a ventilator mask and put it on Bruno's mask, covering his mouth. 

   " We're going to get started okay? When you go to sleep you'll go into what you said is the dreamland. I'm only going to let you stay under for thirty minutes. "

   " Okay. Thank you again for doing this. "

Mark nodded and set the rest of the equipment up. He turned one of the nozzles, and Bruno felt a chilly air start to fill his lungs. He inhaled the air and felt himself start to get tired very quickly. Bruno shut his eyes and felt himself go under quickly. When he opened his eyes again, he wasn't in reality. The world around him seemed normal. Bruno was standing in the old house that he lived in before transferring. His TV, books, and all of his belongings were still there. Everything was a lighter shade than what it originally colored; it was like a slight white filter had been put on the house. Bruno looked around the house before walking upstairs. He went into his room first and didn't see anything worth paying too much attention to. The same was said for all of the other rooms. There was nothing for him to see.

   " Well, well, well, look who has come into my side of the world. Bruno Tate what the hell are you doing here? "

Around him, the world started to change and become darker. 

   ' Here we go. '