A Promise

When the sun rose the following day, you opened your eyes from the sunlight coming into the car. You yawned and pulled the shirt that was covering you a little closer to your bare chest. The car felt cold, but that's to be expected due to your body being fully exposed to the air. Bruno's arm around your stomach provided some warmth, but you could feel goosebumps on your legs and arms due to the cold morning. Your back was pressed against Bruno, and you couldn't see the dashboard to see what temperature it was. The arm that was wrapped around your stomach moved to your waist. Bruno sat up a little, using his free elbow to push on the seat, and he smiled down at you.

   " Good morning . "

   " Morning. " You replied, looking up at him. 

Bruno leaned down and kissed your cheek, and he rested back down on the seat with his head resting on top of yours. His chin was pressed against the top of your head gently as his arms stuck to your bare body.

   " Cold? "

   " A little. I can't see what temperature it is. "

   " Don't worry, it'll heat up soon. It is the summer after all. "

   " I know. " You breathed out while relaxing your back against him. 

You turned around and faced Bruno's chest, and rested your head there. Both of your legs were tangled together, and your arms could only rest against his chest as he hugged your waist close to his own. Neither of you wanted to move or leave the spot in the car, but you both knew you would have to. Bruno glanced down and saw the red and purple marks on your skin, and he hugged you tighter.

   " I didn't hurt you too much, did I? "

   " I think the same question applies to you. Did I hurt you? "

   " Like you could hurt me during sex. Who's the one with all of the purple and red bruising? " He asked, poking one of the spots on your revealed neck.

   " But who was stripped naked first? "

   " Clothes don't matter as much in the situation. My memory is better than yours and I think that should settle the score. Unless. . .you want to try and find out another way. " Bruno said, pulling you up and kissing your neck. 

Your arms moved to wrap around his neck, and his hands grabbed and pulled at your ass, but he didn't do anything else but kiss your neck. He was waiting for you to say it was okay.

   " As much as that sounds like fun, we can't do another one. It's Sunday, and you have work tomorrow. "

   " But no one's going to come around for a while, and I don't start work until tomorrow, we still have plenty hours today. "

   " And you want to have sex in the car again? "

   " Why not? " He asked, kissing further and further down.

The knot in your stomach had been undone last night, but you could feel it tighten and get knotted again, ready for it to be unknotted. But you knew that you needed to get back to the house and clean the car now.

   " We don't have any obligations, today. I don't have work, and you don't have anything else to do today but sit at home. "

   " You have to fill out those transfer papers. "

   " That can be done tomorrow. "

   " The house is probably messy, and I need to clean. "

   " You always clean the house to the point it looks like it could be left untouched for days and there won't be a speck of dust anywhere. Plus you need a break from the house and cleaning. "

   " What about food? We skipped a lot of meals yesterday because we stayed in this car-"

   " Making love and sleeping. So, who needs food anyway? Plus I could eat you up like you are now and be full. " Bruno said with his hands caressing your body.

   " If I'm cold? "

   " It'll heat up real quick. "

Bruno was trying to give you no reason to leave the car and have another round of fun before going back to the house. So far, he was succeeding. 

   " Wow, you only took me on a few dates, never asked me to be your girlfriend, and then you have sex with me. Sounds like a play boy. "

   " Will you be my girlfriend then? " Bruno asked, looking up at you.

   " You ask that now? "

   " I was planning to ask you, I just didn't know when. I love you, Y/n and I want to take care of you and provide for you. I don't want you to have to worry about anything. I can see a future with you, and I don't want to let that go. I love and care for you too much. So, will you be my girlfriend? "

You shifted in the seat and sat up. Bruno was still lying down, but once you sat up, he sat up too and looked at you. He thought you were going to say 'no' since you were so quiet. But it was the opposite. You moved again, but this time you sat on Bruno's lap, and your hands were caressing his shoulders.

   " Yes. "

Bruno's smile returned, and he grabbed your shoulders and brought you into a kiss. But like last night, it slowly heated up again. And you both silently agreed for more. Inside your mind, Shao was looking through all of your memories in your inner mind. The most previous ones he couldn't watch. He felt sick to his stomach, and he felt enraged to the point he could feel his blood pumping in his arms. He had never wanted to kill someone so much as he wanted to kill Bruno at that moment. 

   " You'll die before you know it Bruno Tate. "