The Gauntlet

In an old abandoned warehouse, flashes can be seen inside. Kevin got blasted on his shoulder destroying a piece of his absorption to reveal a hole in his shirt showing skin.

"You okay?" Ben asked.

"Been better." He said.

They were fighting a machine warrior and it was blasting Gwen who was standing on her constructs and she jumped on them as the warrior was blasting her.

"Why doesn't she just fly?" Nova said as she watches floating by the window. She was wearing human clothes Instead of a cloak and it was thanks to Natalie who went shopping with her for clothes. (AN: outfit in Oc Description, the hoops are the small kind by the way.)

The warrior finally blasted Gwen on her constructs, but she saves herself by landing on another she used them to get down and is now standing infront of the boys.

"We're in trouble." She said.

"You think?" Kevin asked sarcastically.

"How long before you can change?" She asked Ben who's struggling to turn on his watch.

"Still need a few seconds." He said.

"I'll see what I can do." Gwen said creating a barrier around the warrior. It easily destroys a wall.

"Ben!" She urges.

"What weak constructs, but firstly containing a thing that big with those constructs won't work. She would've had an easier time restraining its arms and legs instead." Nova said.

You cannot blame the human for her lack experience handling mana. Diana said. Diana is a unique item made from the essence of her mother to help control her powers and act as a guide for Nova.

"I'm aware of her inexperience, I just don't understand Verdona's fixation on her." She said.

That is because they are family and your hostility towards her is unnecessary and counterproductive to your human life experience. Your jealousy--

"I'm not jealous." She mumbled.

Unwarranted hatred is a sign if--

"I'm not jealous." She firmly stated.

Denial is also a sign of--

"I get it." She huffed frustrated. The warrior finally broke through the barrier.

"That's it Ben!" Gwen said. Kevin absorbed the ground repairing his shoulder and ran to punch the warrior pushing it back. He ran at it again but the warrior grabbed his hands and lifted him in the air and used It's other hand to crush Kevin.

"Let him go!" Gwen yelled and sliced of its hand dropping Kevin. He tries to prune off the hand and the warriors horns glowed red.

"Uh,oh." Gwen said wary.

"It's okay, I'm back in business. You know who'd be perfect for that?" Ben said

"The suspense is killing me." Kevin said sarcastically as he's still trying to remove the hand. Ben slammed his watch.

"Goop!" He said.

"Ew~!" Kevin and Gwen said.

"You know this is cool." Ben said and he flew towards the warrior, it smacked Goop but its hand went through him.

"Hey." Goop said and the warrior slammed its hand on Goop, but reform going through its fingers. The warrior's next move was to blast Goop, but it's lasers went right through him. He then sent a major blast.