X=Ben + 2

In the confounds of space a beaten up spaceship flew across the stars as it flew to an even larger green ship with smoke tailing behind it.

A frog alien ran through the halls.

"Commander! Commander Rath!" He called and an alien with a metal face and pink eyes looked back at him.

"You're on the royal guard detail." He said.

"Roleck of Princess Zeteya's royal escort. While scouting an enemy system, we were ambushed by the bounty hunter 7-7." The guard said.

"Seriously...where's the Princess?" Rath asked.

"We found this piece of her garment among the debris, oh the battle was glorious." The guard said and Rath took the cloth from his hand.

"How long can we keep the Emperor from finding out?" Rath said.

"Rath, to me my major doormo." The Emperor called through the intercom. The two made it to the throne room of the ship where a big frog alien sat and they came in chanting the introduction.

"Lord Emperor Millius, light of the incursion Empire, Destroyer of Galaxies, Keeper of the Conquest Ray, all living creatures tremble in your--"

"Quickly, my daughter is missing!" Millius yelled.

"Yes, do not worry about that though sir, I'm sure 7-7 probably took her alive, you know for the ransom." Rath said.

"Eteya would never surrender, you're to blame for this!" Millius said to the guard.

"E-Emperor Millius, have mercy!" The guard begged.

"Mercy? For incompetence, very well." He said and a button slid out from the armrest of his throne. "Your destruction shall be swift." He said and pressed the button and a beam shot towards the guard and he saluted before he disappeared into thin air.

"And you, my supposed right hand. Find my daughter!" Millius yelled.

"Um...no problem, your highness." Rath said.

"7-7 is the tool of the Empire's enemies." Millius said.

"But that could be anybody you haven't enslaved or destroyed yet." Rath said.

"True. Search the closest inhabited planet, fix this or I'll show you mercy." Millius said as the bottom appeared once more as a warning.

On earth the gang were parked in front of a closed Mr Smoothies.

"Can we please make a decision?" Ben asked as they all had a drink as they sat in the car, leaving to take a sip of his before he spoke.

"I'm only saying this once, auto show." Kevin said.

"Kevin, we're going to the lake, right Ben." Gwen said.

"We've kinda done the lake Gwen." Ben said.

"Why don't we go to the Pier?" Nova asked.

"But the Pier is in the next town over, not to mention it's already late at night." Gwen said and Nova frowned and flopped back into her chair and sipped her pomegranate and cherry juice. (Or whichever fruit combo you'd like to have)

All of a sudden a bright light shone in front of them and then a frog soldier appeared in front of them and soon more appeared surrounding the car.

"I don't suppose you guys wanna go to the auto show?" Ben asked and they raised their guns at them.

They got out of the cat with their hands up.