War of Two Worlds Part One

That night everyone got a day free from having to deal with DNAliens and others so each was gonna get some time to do what they were gonna do and Nova decided to go up to the clouds and watch the stars with Piku.

"Piku!"

"Aw Piku, that tickles!" She laughed as Piku kept nuzzling her neck and swirled around her body.

"I'm sorry I haven't been spending time enough time with you." She pouted while Piku whimpered. "Don't worry because it's gonna be about you and me tonight!" She grinned as she gave him a big hug.

"Pi! Pi!"

"You're so cute I could just eat you up!"

"Pi?!"

"Not literally. It's a term that humans use when they speak of others whom they find extremely adorable." She explained.

Unfortunately their time was cut short when Nova got a call from her plumber's badge.

"Hello?"

"Nova, it's me. We got a problem."

****

Nova landed in the parking lot in front of Mr. Smoothy with Piku in her arms.

"Hey guys, what's the emergency?" She asked as she noticed thst she was the last to arrive.

"The imminent destruction of your primitive world and all who live here." Asmuth addressed.

"Oh."

"But, if you'd rather look at a new convertible then please go ahead." Gwen said.

"Professor?" Ben questioned wanting to know more.

"The Hybreed attack as already begun." Paradox spoke.

"We know. We've been fighting them for weeks." Ben said.

"The situation as escalated, they have conquered my home world. The only planet with the technology to fight them head on." Asmuth explained.

"And their next target?" Ben asked.

"Earth." Paradox replied.

"The Hybreed attack plan has worked on countless world." Asmuth said.

"They send a small number of them first and turn their inhabitants into DNAlien slaves." Paradox went on further.

"And use the slaves to build a jump gate." Kevin finished off.

"Correct. A hyperspace jump gate is an interstellar shortcut allowing the Hybreed to send warships across the galaxy within seconds." Asmuth said.

"But three of us could barely take down one of their ships." Ben said.

"The ship you encountered wasn't a warship, it was a small cruiser." Paradox said and Nova noticed the other's shocked wide eyes.

"That's bad right?" She asked as she wasn't present during that time so the scale of severity is not that apparent to her as it is to them.

"I'm afraid it is mucb worse my dear." Paradox sighed with heavy heart.

"No normal force on this planet can stand even against even a single Hybreed warship, they will send hundreds." Asmuth said before looking towards Nova.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" She asked.

"Nova my dear we are both well of your... situation. So we wanted to request that you use your power to eradicate the Hybreed and their planet." Paradox spoke almost hesitantly because it was the quickest way to ensure safety for the people of earth as well as other aliens that the Hybreed be dealt with as swiftly as possible because they posed an astronomical threat to the galaxy.