Paradox (part 2)

The car backed up and swerved into a turn but behind them a house exploded.

"Ben on the right!" Gwen yelled and Ben looked at the right rearview mirror to see the creature right there. He turned the car around facing the creature before making a turn and the creature followed, everywhere they went it followed.

"That thing really is persistent." Nova said looking back and Ben rammed through some boards blocking their way. Gwen saw it reach out It's hand to the car, it touched the car causing it to rapidly age.

"No,no, not the car, not the car!" Kevin said as he held his head in dismay. At a last attempt of escape Ben drove towards ramp like boards.

"Hang on!" He said as he jumped it making them land on the ceiling.

"That was Epic, can we do it again!" Nova yelled earning some glares. "What It's my first time in a car chase." She mumbled.

The gang got out of the rusty old car, with Ben and Gwen helping Kevin walk.

"You are never driving my car again!" He yelled at Ben as the car collapsed.

"True." Ben said looking at the damage.

"Well, where have you been, you were supposed to get here six seconds ago or is this thing running fast." The man said appearing with a watch in his hand.

"Who are you anyway what are you doing here?" Ben asked.

"What is that creature?" Ben asked.

"Can you fix my car?" Kevin asked desperately.

"There's something different about you, is it your hair?" The man asked.

"Yeah, I'm parting down the middle and I also got real old!" Kevin yelled.

"Don't talk to me about old, I walk in eternity." The man said.

"Well you better start running in eternity start guy!" Kevin said.

"Whoa, cool it there Gramps." Nova said.

"Hm, you might slow us down I need to fix that, we'll come back eight over there." The man said and soon he came back with a now young Kevin.

"Kevin. I can't believe it, your good as new" Gen said relieved as she hugged him.

"Well, my back still hurts a little if I could just lean on you." He said, but she smiled and pushed him off.

"Altright professor if you wouldn't mind fixing my car." Kevin said.

"How do you expect me to do that?! I'm a time traveller not a body shop, regressing a car would break the cronal laws of space time and--"

"Okay enough! I want answers now!" Ben demanded.

"Same old Ben Tennyson you're even more like yourself now than you were in the future, which for obvious reasons I can't really tell you about." The man said.

"You want me to hurt him?" Kevin asked.

"What can you tell us Mister... Paradox." Gwen said unsure.

"Paradox, oh yes that'll do very nicely. I'll tell you my story in a way you can understand with the beginning, middle and end.

We'll start in the middle. Los Soledad was built becuase of my ingenious theory a time tunnel utilizing the properties of the quartz crystal which would allow us access to past and future events.

"Yeah,well for a genius looks like you blew it." Kevin said.

You don't know the half of it some tiny miscalculation on my part destabalised the experiment and ripped a hole in the fabric of reality. I was hurled in the event horizon, I must've spent one hundred thousand years there, I didn't age or need to sleep or eat just exist.