Dark Star Rising

The gang drove passed some factories and made a few turns before parking close by what looks to be an abandoned warehouse.

"Ben. You sure this is the place?" Kevin asked.

"That's what the tip said." Ben said.

"Yeah,that's what worries me, you don't get tips, I get tips. You got no connections." Kevin said.

"I have to agree with him on this one." Nova said.

"Come on you guys. I got connections." Ben said.

"Yeah, like who?" Kevin asked.

"Um, uh like Gwen." He said.

"It's true. He does know me." She said.

"Right..." Nova sighed not entirely convinced if not obvious enough of Ben's lack of connections.

"Lots of support there Gwen. Thanks." Ben said.

"We can just go take a look and see?" Gwen said and she created some stairs and she and the boys walked over while Nova glowed pink and flew up.

They made it up to the roof and looked in from the window to see the forever knights hauling stuff into trucks.

"Forever Knights." Kevin glowered as he absorbed the concrete.

"Up to no good as usual." Gwen said.

"Something's odd." Nova muttered as she watched closely.

"Show time." Ben said and failed his watch to Chromastone and he jumped in through the ceiling followed by Kevin and Gwen as well as Nova.

"Alright. Nobody move!" Ben ordered, but the knights continued with their work as if they didn't bust through the ceiling.

"Hey, did you guys hear us?!" Kevin said.

"I don't think they can, or are able to anyways." Nova said and she put her arm out and the forever knight went through her. "It's kinda cool, creepy, but cool." She smiled as she examined her hand.

"Holograms." Ben said.

"Good guess." Someone said and the forever knights Holograms disappeared.

"Magister Galil of the plumbers. Magister Prior Galil. I'm the commanding officer of this entire quadrant. You're all under arrest for impersonating officers of the law." He said as he walked out of the shadows and held up his badge.

***

"Under arrest for what?" Ben asked.

"I'm pretty sure he said we were impersonating the party poppers." Nova said and she got a jab from Gwen.

"Ow! What? It's true." She whined.

"You're friends right. We're the only law enforcement organization recognised by all signatories or the milky way treaty. That makes what you've done an interstellar class felony." Galil said.

"Sounds bad." Kevin said.

"If I were you I'd keep my big mouth in check." Galil said.

"If I were you. I wouldn't threaten a guy who can kick your can halfway across the street and back." Kevin snapped.

"You feeling groggy, son?... Then jump." Galil said.

"And if you're feeling smart. Don't." Gwen said, but Galil smirked and he did too.

"Was that a trick question?" Nova asked.

"Not helping Nova." Gwen said.

"Well he's gonna do it anyway, so I was just asking." Nova said.