Alone together

In a warehouse the sound of blasts sounded through and Ben made a run for it as he dodged the blasts that nearly kissed his feet and hid behind a pillar.

It was a Hybreed shooting his claws at him. Pink blasts whizzed past It's head and he aimed in their direction and Gwen used the pillar to avoid the attack.

"It's trying to run, cut it off!" She yelled and Kevin jumped on it, but it smacked him off. Nova came flying out and tried to immobilize him using energy vines and wrapped them around it.

Your immobilization tactic will not last.

 "I know that." Nova groaned as she tried to maintain the energy vines.

"I got this!" Ben yelled running forward and transformed into Echo, dividing himself and surrounding the Hybreed.

"Going somewhere?" They asked, the Hybreed managed to break through the energy vines and he slammed his hands into the ground and lept away.

"Kevin, look out!" Nova warned as it landed behind him, but Gwen reacted quickly and blasted energy orbs at the alien before it could smash him into the ground.

Kevin absorbed the concrete ground and punched the Hybreed off Its feet as it slid across the floor and Nova tried again with the vines to keep him down.

"Nice going Mr I've got it covered." Kevin said.

"Uh guys, a little help here!" Nova said as the Hybreed managed to get on its feet and pull against the restraints walking towards a circular looking machine.

"I'm all over it." Echo said and rushed forward and jumped past Kevin and unto the Hybreed knocking it down.

"Don't touch me creature!" The Hybreed hissed and it looked up towards the machine.

"Don't let him get in that thing, it's a teleporter pod." Kevin said.

"Doing my best...over here…" Nova groaned as she tried to keep her grip on the Hybreed hoping to at least slow down the thing. "Why didn't you tell me that this one was a lot more difficult to handle than the annoying yellow ones!" She yelled and Kevin picked a piece of the concrete and threw it at the alien, but he accidentally hit the pod instead and it turned on.

Nova's  eyes glowed as she drew in more power and pulled the Hybreed back, however the pod turned on and shot an electric current at the alien which flowed towards her and on instinct she transformed into an anodite and managed the current.

"You damaged the transmission field." The Hybreed said and was sucked in and since Nova was still attached to him.

The teleporter pod has malfunctioned, prepare for unforeseen consequences 

"Oh no… you could've said that earlier!" She groaned and was pulled along with them into the teleporter pod.

"Ben."

"Nova!"

Kevin and Gwen said as the two were taken in and the teleported pod shut off.

****

Echo roughly lands on desert sand as he was thrown off by the Hybreed as it spoke in its language.

"Hey buddy, we're not happy to be here as much as you are." Nova said as she floated in her anodite form, hair fluttered at the side of her face held together by dark purple hair pins.

"That is an insult right?" Echo asked.

"You're friend, interfered with the teleporter settings." Hybreed said. 

"Well to be fair. We were a little distracted. What with you trying to kill us and all." Echo said.

"That's right. I was in fact I still am!" Hybreed yelled and tried to attack, but Echo dodged and he fell into the sands. Echo let out a sonic scream and pushed it back.