Juno ( Inner Truths Part 1)

After Gwen and Nova were dropped off, the two went inside the house.

"So...would you like some tea or something?" Gwen offered awkwardly.

"No thanks...I just want to head into my room for a while." Nova refused politely as she made her way upstairs, once she closed the door she flopped on her bed.

Was it wise to reveal it to them?

"Does it matter, it was gonna have to be sooner or later. Not after what we pulled in the Null Void." Nova sighed her reply towards her alter ego / second personality. "Sometimes I wish I wasn't me." She grumbled and for some reason that night felt particularly long.

It's been days since Nova had revealed her true self to the gang. The anxiety got to her and she looked herself in her room, there were even times when she considered leaving the planet but she held herself from running but it didn't stop her from running.

she had asked for time and they have been going out on missions while she sat back at home. Whenever the boys came to pick them up Gwen would go and s he would peak out of the curtain.

"I'm being extremely ridiculous." Nova grumbled at herself for constantly hiding from them. "Come on just be honesty with them, they're different they can accept you...right?" She asked.

Don't ask me, I'm a part of you and all I get from is anxiety and fear.

"You're not helping." Nova glared.

You didn't ask for it.

"Then what should I do?" She asked.

That's for you to decide not me, you are the main body.

Nova wished she could smack her bracelet against something to try and give her alter ego so pain.

Won't work.

"I know that!" She exclaimed.

On the other hand the gang noticed that what happened in the Null Void really affexted Nova as she wasn't really herself around them.

"I mean seriously, how long does it take to tell the truth?" Kevin questioned as he drove down the road.

"Settle down Kevin, this is a big step for her. She's putting her trust in us by telling us her past so we need to be patient. It took a lot for you to tell us some of your truths, didn't it." Gwen said.

"Yeah, an entire summer's worth and that honestly doesn't say that much about you." Ben smirked from the backseat.

"Hey, I'm the mysterious bad boy. It's kinda my role in this team, besides chicks dig that sort of thing." Kevin shrugged.

"Oh really?" Gwen asked with a raised brow.

"Oh look we're here!" Kevin pointed out hurriedly as he parked the car to the dock, the latest are where DNAlien activity had been spotted.

"I'm just saying, we shouldn't force it out of her. Like she said she had some bad experiences because of what she is so we shouldn't force her to recall them against her will." Gwen said.

"And no matter what we should be there for her and we trust her so we gotta show her we can be trusted. She's part of this team so we should support each other." Ben said earning astonished looked from Kevin and Gwen who's eyes went wide as he said that.

"What?" Ben asked wondering why they're looking at him like that.

"It's just so mature of you to say Ben. We kinda weren't expecting it." Gwen said.

"Yeah, you only say that sort of stuff when it's "hero time" to say stuff like that...not gonna lie, it's kinda freaky." Kevin said.

"Shut up! Let's just...get this over with." Ben groaned.